CONFIRMED Lundstram to Rangers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know what you mean and can understand your feelings towards him
I’ve said previously the team as a whole , can thank their lucky stars , fans weren’t allowed in because I could have seen major hassle with some of those absolute horror shows of performances
I think at that stage certain players would have been rightly dropped
But some of our fans would have virtually hounded Ramsdale out of the club even though it was the car crash in front of him that left him hopelessly exposed at times at the start of the season
Stevens / Fleck ( although injured? ) Norwood and his non tackle finger pointing leading to goals were woeful for most of season , the midfield or lack of it contributed to a lot of our strikers non performances ,
Lundstram was the shit end of the stick for good reasons this season
But I wouldn’t have played him for most of it , it was only when fans were allowed back in he was dropped and the rest picked it up
Coincidence?
yes your probably right about rammy can still remember the game george long got mercilessly hounded by our kop unbelievable barracking towards a young lad was disgusted with our fans that day lundstrams a lucky boy there were no fans inside the lane last season

But the final kick in the how's your fathers is we don't get a fee and there's no sell on thingy either........😭

I'm not sure thats a big deal to the club and certainly not to the majority of the supporters. Most are just glad hes fucked off and we are saving his wage.

If we don't bring in a single player this pre season, we've had a fantastic pre season as we have got rid of the scouse pillock and the Jack the leech Rodwell. If we can lose Bryan too, we have had a right result.

I hear you mate. You’re probably right about the end of lunnys career for us.
As for the actual contract offer we will never know the actual figures he was offered. I would be very surprised if it was up there with the highest earners at the club but who knows? He may well have had a pre contract chat with Gerrard for sure. For me it all started to go south when Berge came in and immediately replaced him and was almost certainly paid much more than lunny. I’ve said it before but that happened to me at my work and it really hurts. Berge has been poor for us since as well but is much more likeable so gets away with it.

I am sure Lunny already had a contract offer on the table well before Berge had arrived. He got his contract offer around the time Egan, Fleck and others all go their contract renewals towards the end of 2019 and I reckon if Wilder wanted to keep him so much it will be on par with them. I remember at the time Wilder seemed most worried about Fleck not signing than anyone else and urged him to hurry up and sign in an interview early last year.

Be intersting to see what the Rangers fans think? Roygbiv?????
Glad he’s fucked off but I’m amazed he’s got a move like that. Jammy lazy twat.

If a football manager needs to quote stats to defend his shit player , the world's deffo gone fuckin mad.
We have eyes , you know !
So everyone at the club who said he was trying and was putting worth his place was either lying or hasn't got a clue about football then?

So everyone at the club who said he was trying and was putting worth his place was either lying or hasn't got a clue about football then?
They were bending the truth to protect Wilder - they're hardly going to call out Wilder's ridiculous continued selection of Lunny !

The Lundstram effect. Losing to tranmere 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210710_134540_eu.livesport.FlashScores_co_uk.jpg
    Screenshot_20210710_134540_eu.livesport.FlashScores_co_uk.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 115
I think he will do ok up there, maybe more than ok. He'll do the things he should have done here. Such as being up and down the pitch all match.
Putting challenges in and spraying passes with either foot. Villa away championship, 2 - 0 down and he set Donaldson up with the equalizers.
Everton away, pass to Moose. Cross for Skipper, Norwich home.
Lower quality in Scotland, fresh start with the current top side. And perhaps rub our noses in it.

I think he will do ok up there, maybe more than ok. He'll do the things he should have done here. Such as being up and down the pitch all match.
Putting challenges in and spraying passes with either foot. Villa away championship, 2 - 0 down and he set Donaldson up with the equalizers.
Lower quality in Scotland, fresh start with the current top side. And perhaps rub our noses in it.
😴😴😴

Pig at work, who also supports Rangers - “He‘s come to a proper club now! Is he from Norway?”

Yes, he’s Norwegian, you poor deluded soul.

4 passes in 4 years isn't a shining endorsement of someone's footballing ability. I think the other 90 odd absolute shite performances over 90 minutes say more.

What irks me is that we didn't get a fee.
And the weak penalty vs Villa.
And the save by Leeds keeper when he should have broken the net.
To be honest I'm just glad to see the back of him. All the poor stuff overwhelms the good stuff he did in my mind and I admit im most probably very biased when it comes to him. He wont be missed.

Agreed. Hope SJ gets Moose fired up. Don't think he will stand nonsense.
Blades rollercoaster again.
Could really do with losing Foderington, GK, or whatever he's called. Senseless signing. Loan him to we*****ay.

Pig at work, who also supports Rangers - “He‘s come to a proper club now! Is he from Norway?”

Yes, he’s Norwegian, you poor deluded soul.
just about sums that lot up same lot that said harry maguire was a carthorse a few years ago 😂😂😂

I am just delighted that i can enjoy a few pre match pints without arriving at the Lane to be greeted with the news that ‘your not going to believe it,bloody Lundstram is playing’ this always made my heart sink and make me take solace in another pint of Neck Oil…….small mercies i know,he was still shit no matter how many i had.

Lundstram starting in midfield tonight for Rangers against Real Madrid.

Real Madrid 0-1 up already after 8 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom