CONFIRMED Lundstram to Rangers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What, you mean Lundstram is capable of having the odd good game that’s easy for any player to motivate themselves for?

He’s a rat who couldn’t even be a good pro for us in the good times and started being difficult over a contract as soon as he had a few good games. Glad he’s gone

Nonsense

No mate I’m just glad it’s working out at rangers for him as the stick he got was daft WATP
It's not really working out for him at Rangers though, is it? He's been pilloried by their fans for some seriously below par performances. In addition, the criticism he got here for his performances was totally warranted as it was clear that he was playing within himself for the vast majority of last season, encapsulated by his lazy attempt to bring Eze down before he scored Palace's second and the half-arsed tracking back against Leeds.

He's scored a good goal against a good team and should be congratulated for that but it doesn't remove the cloud that he left Bramall Lane under.

My understanding is that he's picked up in recent weeks.

I know McCoist was saying he might be offloaded in Jan and there were reports of Boro being interested.

A mate of mine who is a Rangers fans was saying that he's been playing quite well.

If you look at their past few matches he's become a regular starter since they went to 4-2-3-1 and he's also been towards the top of the BBC ratings these past few weeks in their matches. Rated at 8.5+ in the most recent match tonight though I can appreciate there will be some 'goal bias' in that.

Not really in the GLTTL category after her phone it in on occasions but nights like tonight are the reason he made his move. Don't get why he didn't put in more effort and application at times. Could have still left with the same result. As some will say, you've as much chance getting injured being half hearted than playing normally.

No mate I’m just glad it’s working out at rangers for him as the stick he got was daft WATP
Kin ell man
I used to to give you the benefit of the doubt but
Billy is shite AND ‘we are the people’ nobody but nobody is that fuckin dumb

You’re right about (much of ) the stick JL copped - essentially originating from him not being Coutts - given the (minimal) ‘support he received from (most) fans it was hardly surprising he subsequently tossed it off

I prefer the positive memory of him right royally fettling Greaslish (& cross for Billy (!) to net one of his rare goals ? (v Norwich I think)

The lads a twat, but fair enough - moments like that are why he went to rangers. Hilariously could possibly have played in europa league for us if he (and the others) didn’t drop off so hard post lockdown

I'm not very fond of Celtic does that mean I have to like Rangers ? One or the other?
Is it the old " The enemy of my enemy is my friend " ?
That potato famine has a lot to answer for spawning celtic .......

I'm not very fond of Celtic does that mean I have to like Rangers ? One or the other?
Is it the old " The enemy of my enemy is my friend " ?
That potato famine has a lot to answer for spawning celtic .......
Only the idiots feel the need to pick a side, grown adults picking a side that has nothing to do with them and they have not supported, proper idiots.

Sod both clubs. Sod every club in Scotland, England and anywhere else for that matter. It’s all about Sheffield United.

HaHaHa. With that shit on the end you sound like some Wendy fans I know who can't stop bumming Rangers just so they don't kick the fuck out of them when they pay their regular visit to Swillsborough.

Bumming them to the point of wearing shirts, speaking of them as 'we' and 'us', spouting sectarian shit that they don't understand, putting WATP on the end of everything. All that bollocks

Only the idiots feel the need to pick a side, grown adults picking a side that has nothing to do with them and they have not supported, proper idiots.

Sod both clubs. Sod every club in Scotland, England and anywhere else for that matter. It’s all about Sheffield United.
I agree ,only blades for me .
When I was in N Ireland for 6 months all the lads (mainly north east ,Yorkshire and Somerset and Cornwall) all seemed to adapt Rangers as their club ...obviously this was rebelling against the ira .UVF UDA UFF AND RANGERS FLAGS ALL OVER the Barracks (police stn)
I proudly had a blades flag above my bed .

I am Irish, born Irish and lived Ireland all my live.. no interest in Celtic, and a lot of people in the UK seem to think if your Irish , Celtic are your team.. thats bull... id say Man U & Liverpool are the most supported clubs in Ireland .

I love me Blades and Barcelona.. I think Celtic and Rangers are as bad as each other to be honest , no place for that religious bullshite in Sport .... Blad youve hit the nail on the head ... ''Sod both clubs. Sod every club in Scotland, England and anywhere else for that matter. It’s all about Sheffield United.'' ...... and Barcelona
UTB

Tbf when he’s on form he’s the type of central midfielder we could do with. Just someone who runs about and puts a tackle in

How did he play? Didn't watch it to be honest!

How did he play? Didn't watch it to be honest!
Very average. God knows how he escaped a card early on for a high foot. Thought the standard was pretty poor to be honest, although apparently it was sweltering out there.

Back
Top Bottom