CONFIRMED Lundstram to Rangers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lundstram definitely has compromising pictures of Wilder. Its the only explanation.

Lundstram was an absolute twat. And Wilder was an absolute twat for continuing to let him royally take the piss out of our club. Both of em can fuck off. Unforgivable.

Still, good to see that after being told on SM by Rangers fans that we were just a jealous bunch after he had apparently shunned us to sign for them, that it's all becoming obvious to them that he is a steaming pile of lazy shit. Oh dear.... We did try to warn them.... Ha ha ha.

No doubt when the lazy disrespectful twat rocks up at another club, he will be telling his new clubs fans that their city is a real footballing city like Liverpool and unlike Sheffield and Glasgow....

Last edited:
I still believe that CW had a big bust-up with the Prince. Probably about funds for recruitment or sales of existing players and I think he kept picking Lundstram (and possibly others) to prove a point, when clearly the guy had no interest in performing to a good standard and didn't want to get injured.
He probably knew he wasn't staying anyway.

Not seen any of Lundstrums Rangers games.

I take it, he has been jogging around not giving a monkeys then?

I still believe that CW had a big bust-up with the Prince. Probably about funds for recruitment or sales of existing players and I think he kept picking Lundstram (and possibly others) to prove a point, when clearly the guy had no interest in performing to a good standard and didn't want to get injured.
He probably knew he wasn't staying anyway.
No he didn't

This quote from Ibrox News made me laugh.

"McCoist is right, it would be easy to see the midfielder leave in the next 10 days, with interest said to be rife in the English Championship."

Interest said to be rife! 😂

Has he started sulking yet now they've signed Ramsey?
Apparently their manager was disgusted re the lack of fight and desire in the first half against Celtic, so he put 3 subs on at half time, it won't and shouldn't come as much of a shock, but Lundstram didn't start and wasn't brought on at half time

I wonder if Lunny is having chats with his agent, along the lines of, Are you sure Stevie G knows I want to play for Villa, been a life long Villa fan, always wore a Villa shirt as a kid in liveeerpoool

Don’t see many Lundstram haters out tonight bumping this thread 👀👀
What, you mean Lundstram is capable of having the odd good game that’s easy for any player to motivate themselves for?

He’s a rat who couldn’t even be a good pro for us in the good times and started being difficult over a contract as soon as he had a few good games. Glad he’s gone

Back
Top Bottom