CONFIRMED Lundstram to Rangers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Real were 1-0 up at HT when the wanker came off, Rangers then went on to win 2-1.

#The Lunny effect.

Firstly, John Lundstram found Sakala in the middle after a driving run down the right wing, but the latter did not make the right contact. It was Sakala again moments later, but his fierce volley flashed across the face of goal.

More than he did for the whole of last season.

https://hofoot.elhighlights.com/embed/INalJk5Si2xwY

If anyone is interested it has a few adverts. Yes that first attack/cross is Lundstram, and again a minute later. Then you see him on 1min 58sec in the replay for the Real goal, the familiar site of trotting back towards the goal. :)

Last edited:
God why the bitterness.
Time to move on.
Last season was a disaster for us all.
I hope it works out for him but more so for us and more interested in us.
He was a lazy twat who took the piss, just thought I’d mention his cameo today seen as though it was mentioned prior to my post. There’s no bitterness, just facts. How anyone could want anyone to prosper after giving no shits about our club though is a tad strange, each to their own I suppose.

He was a lazy twat who took the piss, just thought I’d mention his cameo today seen as though it was mentioned prior to my post. There’s no bitterness, just facts. How anyone could want anyone to prosper after giving no shits about our club though is a tad strange, each to their own I suppose.
I want the fucker to fall flat his big ugly mush

I find all of the Lundstram hate a bit cringe. He's not a Blade, he wasn't born & raised in Sheffield. Wilder should have shipped him last Summer. The performance drop off was inevitable, he even said it would be himself!

He turned down our contract offer & now plays in a relatively easy league, with European football & a manager that could get the best out of his abilities.

I'm not a big fan of the lad, but equally I don't really care. Leave him be.

While he's disappeared into the dark abyss that is Scottish football, hopefully never to be heard from or about again, it would be quite satisfying to look at his wikipedia page in a couple of years to see that he's been shipped out on loan to some footballing powerhouse like St Mirren or Raith Rovers

I find all of the Lundstram hate a bit cringe. He's not a Blade, he wasn't born & raised in Sheffield. Wilder should have shipped him last Summer. The performance drop off was inevitable, he even said it would be himself!

He turned down our contract offer & now plays in a relatively easy league, with European football & a manager that could get the best out of his abilities.

I'm not a big fan of the lad, but equally I don't really care. Leave him be.
yep wilder 100% to blame for the lundstram situation wonder if we will ever get to know the real reason he picked him game after game when he clearly didnt give a shit

yep wilder 100% to blame for the lundstram situation wonder if we will ever get to know the real reason he picked him game after game when he clearly didnt give a shit
We didn't have many other midfielders to choose from (although Wilder was partly responsible for that too)

We didn't have many other midfielders to choose from (although Wilder was partly responsible for that too)
yes he was we never had a chance in the premier league with our midfield at least 2 should have been brought in actually much like this season

While he's disappeared into the dark abyss that is Scottish football, hopefully never to be heard from or about again, it would be quite satisfying to look at his wikipedia page in a couple of years to see that he's been shipped out on loan to some footballing powerhouse like St Mirren or Raith Rovers

Or The Raer, The Beath or The Muir.

Playing on a muddy, windswept shithole no better then Herdings Park in early January.*

*been it, done it, played it

pommpey

God why the bitterness.
Time to move on.
Last season was a disaster for us all.
I hope it works out for him but more so for us and more interested in us.
I don’t really know why people blame him. He’s somehow managed to go from a back up championship player to a champions league player by the move he’s made.

He had 6 good months of football that’s literally it. He’s taken his opportunity while his stock is still a little bit high off the back of that purple patch he had.

I don’t really know why people blame him. He’s somehow managed to go from a back up championship player to a champions league player by the move he’s made.

He had 6 good months of football that’s literally it. He’s taken his opportunity while his stock is still a little bit high off the back of that purple patch he had.
He makes the ideal scapegoat, I suppose, ticked all the boxes, for some. I'm still puzzled how he's to blame for being picked every game, surely that was down to his two managers last season. For those who wish him ill, he's had the last laugh by a long way, and must be over the moon with how things have worked out.

The dark ABYSS that is playing in front of 50,000 a week winning trophies and playing champions league football

He makes the ideal scapegoat, I suppose, ticked all the boxes, for some. I'm still puzzled how he's to blame for being picked every game, surely that was down to his two managers last season. For those who wish him ill, he's had the last laugh by a long way, and must be over the moon with how things have worked out.

If you hate lundstram you also have to hate stevens/egan/baldock/mcburnie/norwood and a few others for there poor performances

If you hate lundstram you also have to hate stevens/egan/baldock/mcburnie/norwood and a few others for there poor performances
You don’t, you just don’t. 😂😂

Some people have lost all thought and mind defending Lundstram, losing track of why some don’t like him for his lack of effort. It’s nothing to do with poor quality, you can get that from anyone, or him not signing a bastard contract, I didn’t want him too sign one, he isn’t good enough.

[/QUOTE
The points being missed here, everybody understands players move on its part and parcel of the game and he fancied a move, what people's anger is while he was being picked and wearing the shirt he was never put any effort in and tried as little as possible while getting paid a decent wage in other words he was robbing the club and it's supporters which in my book is fucking stealing his wage.

I don’t wish him ill, he can get on his merry way for all I care but I’m just not having the notion he was a “scapegoat”, I don’t do scapegoats.

He’s been laughing at the club and fans for paying him a small fortune for some time now for doing literally fuck all so I don’t think he’s only just started laughing at us all.

A bit of effort last season is all it would’ve taken and would’ve gone a long way to making more people wishing him all the best, he proved when he went how much he cared for the club who payed him by paying no respects to them whatsoever, whilst ever there is posts defending the lazy twat I’ll keep making the narrative more balanced and reminding those why I and many more didn’t like him last season.

Last edited:
You don’t, you just don’t. 😂😂

Some people have lost all thought and mind defending Lundstram, losing track of why some don’t like him for his lack of effort. It’s nothing to do with poor quality, you can get that from anyone, or him not signing a bastard contract, I didn’t want him too sign one, he isn’t good enough.

How many tackles did Norwood miss ? How many balls did he decide to pass to the opposing team ?

If norwood had 6 months left on his contract and lundstram 2 years it would be the exact opposite

Yes I get the point. You only have to read back at some of my match day rants at his performances. Unfortunately though that’s clearly his character, he gave up like a few of the others did too.

I just don’t blame him for where he’s chosen, it’s a decent move

How many tackles did Norwood miss ? How many balls did he decide to pass to the opposing team ?

If norwood had 6 months left on his contract and lundstram 2 years it would be the exact opposite
I can only assume you are either on the wind up or aren’t reading my posts. Norwood didn’t mean to pass it to the opposition, he didn’t lack effort, it was just quality he lacked last season which was also due to the system our manager was playing and the personnel involved in it.

I repeat, Lack of quality isn’t in the same breathe of criticism as the pure lack of effort.

Signing for Rangers is like signing for Legia Warsaw or Ferencvaros. They play Champions League football because they won a crappy league and are good relative to the League One level teams they compete against week in week out.

Lundstram is a lazy arse who was given the opportunity to be by incompetent management who allowed it to happen when he should have been shipped off long ago.

At the end of the day, decent footballers leave Scotland for England, not the other way round.

absolute rubbish yes the other players you mention were poor last season but to put them in the same bracket as lundstram disrespects them he never put one bit of effort in all season and wasnt afraid to take the piss hes a lucky boy there were no fans inside the lane he would have been crucified still wilders fault though for playing the waste of space game after game

Rangers fans getting excited about him. Wait until they find out.

Back
Top Bottom