Player Suggestion Lucas Joao

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I didn't think Bolton could buy anyone

oh you said promotion.... Well i suppose Fleetwood may lose Ched.

You'll be mocking them come May when they're in the play-offs. Hotels and trains are booked already. That 13 point gap will get eaten up in no time.

Sleeping giants, although they seem to have narcolepsy.

Itk pig (apparently) seems to think he's off and a fee has been agreed. Knill went to their friendly the other day. Hmm... Maybe?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190714-160802_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190714-160802_Chrome.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 202
Itk pig (apparently) seems to think he's off and a fee has been agreed. Knill went to their friendly the other day. Hmm... Maybe?

Good; that's the player on their books with the highest future resale value. This will just paper over the cracks; if he developed they could've got Maupay/Mcburnie money.

So before Bruce fucks off he’s getting rid of their decent players, agent Bruce indeed. 🤣

I'd be disappointed if this was a goer but I'd have to trust the management.

I think someone suggested signing from left-field... This would certainly meet that description

I'm sure he's one Wilder and Kill have looked at and thought 'what could we get out of him' but their nutcase owner won't sell anyone for any money.

Joao is a good player and on his day his power and close control are hard to deal with. I’d be happy if we signed him.

Some views from the dark side.

Won't lose any sleep losing Joao. Great ability but lacks the application. Often lazy and not the player to dig deep when the chips are down.
That said £1.8m in today's market is a good bit short.

One of our best players.Give him the ball he will create something. He's Still young and learning. Some of you who would rather sell him than the likes of Rhodes, Nuhui and Winnall are off your tattys.

He was fantastic yesterday, I’ve always said he’s one of my favourite players, play to he strengths which is keep him involved and we have a world beater. UTO

Lads 25 years old not, not a novice. Time he started delivering his potential. Not sure whether that will be here.
Some think he's lazy. Don't know about that, he just strike me as the type who loves football, or thinks about it too much.

Still....given the overinflated prices many players go for I'd be dissapointed if we didn't get £3m for him.

Seems to be a bit Marmite. Lazy but talented. I reckon he just needs to be set free to play with a great bunch of lads. They were asking £8mil but seem to suggest £3mil would be about right. No risk at the price?

He desperately needs to leave that club. He has so much more to achieve but will get nowhere near doing so by staying there.

Mind you, it serves him right for signing that contract last season. He could have moved on a free transfer by now - maybe to us.

Every Wednesday fan I know thinks he's their most talented player, but like the comments above he doesn't show enough.

Had plenty of those in the past few years...

Why on gods green earth is this even a suggestion ffs

Because there is a decent striker in there, who with the right guidance and right manager has a large amount of potential.

Tbf, the Wendys on PT are saying 8m is a stupid fee for him, as he's consistently underperformed and isn't exactly a kid anymore.

Saw Lucas Joao in Hillsboro McDonald’s after a night out once. Asked him when he was signing for the Blades and he just laughed at me.

I like to think I made him think twice about whether he chose the right club

Back
Top Bottom