Player Suggestion Lucas Joao

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Never mind his goal in the same game the lad we should have signed in the summer scored one and assisted the other two. That's another 20m+ Brentford will get this summer unless, as looks likely, they go up and hang on to him

Never mind his goal in the same game the lad we should have signed in the summer scored one and assisted the other two. That's another 20m+ Brentford will get this summer unless, as looks likely, they go up and hang on to him
People on here take the piss out of the Brentford business model but Brentford will spend longer in the top flight in the next ten years than we will. Their recruitment is better. I’ve had a bet with a few of my mates last year regards this as they think I’m talking bollocks and I may well be so i said put your money where your mouth is.

I’m in a no lose situation because if they don’t then I’m very happy as we’ve done very well indeed, if they do i win quite a bit of mowlah. I’d rather it be us obviously but i just can’t see it until we change our recruitment and scouting strategy.

Whilst i don’t disagree, that on its own wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference to our fortunes.
You would have a couple of players that are in good form and know what they are about,i think they would inject something into our attacking ability at this current time.

Brewster to me looks like a 16 year old that is still working out what he wants to do with hisen.

I never got why we didn't go for Toney, but obvious point is that he was only a league one player and we presumably didn't want to take a risk on him, or maybe thought he wouldn't be an improvement on what we have. But Mousset is now playing like a Championship striker at best, if fit, an Brewster hasn't come off yet, but hopefully will do in time.

I never got why we didn't go for Toney, but obvious point is that he was only a league one player and we presumably didn't want to take a risk on him, or maybe thought he wouldn't be an improvement on what we have. But Mousset is now playing like a Championship striker at best, if fit, an Brewster hasn't come off yet, but hopefully will do in time.
Mousset Playing? Thats a first.

Played a blinder Wednesday here, haven't they?

Just about their only sale. Sold for 5m rising potentially to 7m. He's a 15m player right there.

So few strikers have finishing, pace and height/strength.

Joao is a player I wanted us to take a punt on since I saw him in a game for the pigs against Forest at the City Ground (think it was the season before 'the 'day the bouncing stopped' season I think?).
Looked a player that would absolutely thrive under a manager like Wilder because there was definitely a player in there. Heard whispers about his questionable attitude (allegedly). For £5mill or whatever it was Reading paid for him was a snip. Had a totally desperate SWFC's pants down 😂, at the exact time they (swfc) could've reyt done with the extra money that he was truly worth 😂😂 (belly laugh belly laugh belly laugh) HO HO HO, my aching sides 😂😂😂. UDB FTP

People on here take the piss out of the Brentford business model but Brentford will spend longer in the top flight in the next ten years than we will. Their recruitment is better. I’ve had a bet with a few of my mates last year regards this as they think I’m talking bollocks and I may well be so i said put your money where your mouth is.

I’m in a no lose situation because if they don’t then I’m very happy as we’ve done very well indeed, if they do i win quite a bit of mowlah. I’d rather it be us obviously but i just can’t see it until we change our recruitment and scouting strategy.
It is very clever what they do, and for a club their size they punch above their weight consistently. They play in a style that produces goals and expensive strikers. This is no different to what they have done for the last ten years so I don't know why you would expect them to be better in the next ten. Brentford have been at about the same level consistently, sell best players then repeat.

It is very clever what they do, and for a club their size they punch above their weight consistently. They play in a style that produces goals and expensive strikers. This is no different to what they have done for the last ten years so I don't know why you would expect them to be better in the next ten. Brentford have been at about the same level consistently, sell best players then repeat.
They’ve been very patient and it will pay off. They won’t sell as many talents when they get to the prem because they won’t need to, they’re one of the very few up and coming clubs that will overtake the bottom 6 or 7 prem clubs that will always hang around down at the bottom, they have the pulling power of London too, along with their good scouting network, i personally think it can only bode well for them when they get there.

Back
Top Bottom