Player Suggestion Lucas Joao

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is he really a good player though? Played well against us for 45 minutes. Apart from that, nearly all my Wednesday mates don't really rate him that much, the most popular response is, meh he's alright. he's been there 3 years and bar that 45 minutes has he done anything?

Is he really a good player though? Played well against us for 45 minutes. Apart from that, nearly all my Wednesday mates don't really rate him that much, the most popular response is, meh he's alright. he's been there 3 years and bar that 45 minutes has he done anything?
100%. There's the raw abilities there of a serious talent.

His performance against Arsenal was fantastic. If the pigs had a proper manager to get the best out of him they'd have a £10mil player on their hands.

Pace, power, trickery and an eye for goal.

Their buisness isn't controlled by the fans, it's controlled by the club; if it's in their best interests to sell him, they will.

And without knowing Joao's wages, value or our budget, I'm not sure how you've determined he's "out of our range"? Guesswork?
We've also been heavily linked with Hogan - I would guess he's on more money than Joao.
The wages they were paying when he came in means he will be on twice as much as our players.So we find the money for buying him and then pay him way above our wage structure ,really !!!
He's a good player that's it !
Get real !!

The wages they were paying when he came in means he will be on twice as much as our players.So we find the money for buying him and then pay him way above our wage structure ,really !!!
He's a good player that's it !
Get real !!

You're guessing....

Just a thought, I know that some of us are building up a head of steam regarding Joao, but is anyone else showing interest in the lad?

Apart from some nice moments against us and one or two other games, I wonder if a leap of imagination has taken place? I'm not suggesting that he's without potential, but exactly how good he is remains to be seen? Of course, if he were available, and the fee wasn't extortionate, well that would influence anyone's decision making surely?

It’s got to be Hogan if we’re waiting for things to fall into place. Can’t be Gallagher, windows shut. Can’t be pigs, they can’t sign anyone.

Either him or someone at Boro (but not Assombalonga because that’s stupid)
Hopefully Fletcher

Maybe he'd take a wage cut with a big promotion bonus to join a team that is more likely to be successful this season

Back
Top Bottom