Outgoing? Leeds looking at Morgan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can I ask, in all seriousness have you got any rumour, prediction etc right, if not there is a vacancy on the weather channel :)
Keep up the fantastic work, apart from these I have nothing to smile about.

Do you always believe the bookmakers? On a bigger note, do you also believe Wikipedia?

I heard Morgan was coming out of retirement and will be replacing Pearce in L**ds back four.

Do you always believe the bookmakers? On a bigger note, do you also believe Wikipedia?
To be fair with your track record of "hot information" if you told me it was sunny in Spain in July I'd be tempted to take a brolly and sou' wester on holiday with me. And possibly a wet suit and flippers....

Just seen a rumour that Morgan maybe leaving on facebook.

Anybody else heard owt?

We should let him have the opportunity if so. Legend and he deserves it. Let him know there's a job waiting for him to return to if it doesn't work out.

Chris Morgan, shock candidate to take over Leeds United.

Heard it here second.

If it is our Chris Morgan and not the one at Liverpool , then i hope he goes . As Mr Clough is going nowhere and is here to stay , we need a shake up and new ideas on the coaching side , as well as with the playing staff.

Morgan , Garner , and Mr Clough brother aren't pulling any trees up , with one dimensional football and no plan B.

Chris Morgan , yes a great footballer for SUFC , but this does not mean a good coach , manager or motivator off the field.

UTB

We should let him have the opportunity if so. Legend and he deserves it. Let him know there's a job waiting for him to return to if it doesn't work out.

Yes, we should.

What has he achieved in coaching or management to 'deserve it'?

Why?

Back
Top Bottom