Leeds after Monty, Ward & Morgs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Congratulations Mr Shields for creating published copy from a number of strands of at-best tenuous stories. Better still - it makes compelling reading right up to the point where you think "where is the evidence beyond conjecture?".

Morgan - won't go, loves being a Blade
Ward - won't go, he's highly thought of at the lane and he loves it here too
Monty - time will tell. Being a local boy the prospect could be very tempting for him, but I get the feeling his heart is torn in two. Money will be the decider.

Ward may be highly thought of but didn't he have a spat with Blackwell, (one of many!) ?

Congratulations Mr Shields for creating published copy from a number of strands of at-best tenuous stories. Better still - it makes compelling reading right up to the point where you think "where is the evidence beyond conjecture?".

http://www.thestar.co.uk/blades/Leeds-face-struggle-to-sign.6285920.jp

Less than 24 hours after announcing that Leeds would quite like to sign all our best players, Mr Shields has now filled another back page with the exclusive news that they can't actually afford them. Top journalism!

Are they taking the f*kin p*ss?

If we sell those 3 to anybody i will be p1553d off but if they all went to Leeds. I'd be getting a £409 refund!

By they way, i can see Monty ending up at QPR

Are they taking the f*kin p*ss?

If we sell those 3 to anybody i will be p1553d off but if they all went to Leeds. I'd be getting a £409 refund!

By they way, i can see Monty ending up at QPR

So can I, along with Morgan. They can afford them!

Ward may be highly thought of but didn't he have a spat with Blackwell, (one of many!) ?

That was the suggestion yes but I don't buy it. For the simple reason that both have publicly stated that it was nonsense and there is no problem. Wardy is a straight talking guy - he wouldn't say its rubbish if there was something in it, he would just keep his mouth shut.

Sadly like many football fans, Blades have to insist there is smoke where there isnt any fire. I could be wrong but personally, I believe the individuals involved rather than the rumour mongers. There was probably an incident or disagreement on the training ground at some point (like many people have from time to time), but you know how people and particularly football fans will blow it up out of all proportion. I took that story with a pinch of salt at the time and I still do.

I've heard from a good source that Monty is almost certainly signing for Leeds

As is Derek Riordan from Hibs.

I would use a charm offensive with Ken Bates if he came knocking on our door enquiring about any of our players.

"OI! FATHER CHRISTMAS! THA'S GOT NO F****N' CHANCE! NOW P**S OFF!"

Will be interesting as Dirty will need to reveal who their owns really are. They've never revealed the details but now (boooo!) they're in the Championship they need to declare the details.

Stories like this make me sick; I fricking hate that club. Bunch of wankers from top to bottom.

Will be interesting as Dirty will need to reveal who their owns really are. They've never revealed the details but now (boooo!) they're in the Championship they need to declare the details.

Wouldn't it be amusing if the mysterious Caribbean company who bought Leeds was revealed to be owned by none other than Ken Bates (contrary to all his assurances) and in doing so he got the full weight of HMRC on his neck. Can't imagine the FL doing anything about it though. Probably give them a few extra points to help out their marvellous fans...

Back
Top Bottom