Outgoing? Kyron Gordon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good to get some league minutes. Shame it's not in league 1 but playing regularly is much more important than the level.

Cannot see us doing business with them in the near future. Seems like a fair deal and cannot see his wages being excessive.

Cannot see us doing business with them in the near future. Seems like a fair deal and cannot see his wages being excessive.

If true, that seems a very fair deal.

Maybe Tranny couldn't afford it but that effectively means they expected him buck shee?

I don’t know. Isn’t that just a back door way of us trying to guarantee him minutes (you know, the thing any self respecting loaning club would refuse to do)?

Tranmere maybe can’t afford to pay his whole wages for the season if it turns out he’s way off the pace so they can’t play him? But would happily pay 75% of his wages and only play him where he earns the shirt on merit.

Whatever one’s view on the matter it’s a real shame. Can’t see him getting minutes here so could stall his development a bit.

Given Lowe's knock today, it might be a blessing that he's stayed.

He's on the bench and pity that it was another youth, Jebbo, who dropped out, but he'll be back in for the next game.

The defence will be taller next game too, with Bash in for Lowe. We'll lose a bit from Ahmedhodžić being on the left but having more height is a good thing given how well Richard wood has started.

Given Lowe's knock today, it might be a blessing that he's stayed.

He's on the bench and pity that it was another youth, Jebbo, who dropped out, but he'll be back in for the next game.

The defence will be taller next game too, with Bash in for Lowe. We'll lose a bit from Ahmedhodžić being on the left but having more height is a good thing given how well Richard wood has started.
Do we know how close Clark is? My preference would be swapping Clark in at LCB and pushing RND to the LWB position. We lose a bit going forward but defensively it’s arguably better?

Just don’t fancy moving Anel - he’s one of our best in current form so you play him where he’s best if you can. Imo.

Do we know how close Clark is? My preference would be swapping Clark in at LCB and pushing RND to the LWB position. We lose a bit going forward but defensively it’s arguably better?

Just don’t fancy moving Anel - he’s one of our best in current form so you play him where he’s best if you can. Imo.
I thought Anel looked pretty confident & comfortable at LCB yesterday. Bash offers us that overlap too albeit, with a limited end product, he & Baldock know each other inside out too.

I doubt Clark will come back and immediately go into the XI its worrying that he's still out but hamstrings tend to take 4-6 weeks

Lopata has left us , so Kyron is now the only defensive sub we can name - what a good job his loan to Tranmere fell through !

Understand Tranmere not wanting to be "forced" into playing someone. Though Gordon's wages must be pretty small.

But yeah, he can get squad experience here until January anyway.

Understand Tranmere not wanting to be "forced" into playing someone. Though Gordon's wages must be pretty small.

But yeah, he can get squad experience here until January anyway.

We were asking them to pay him if he did play, we were happy to pay him if he didn't play.

Sounds to me like they wanted him on loan for nothing and were obviously not that serious about wanting him in the first place.

We were asking them to pay him if he did play, we were happy to pay him if he didn't play.

Sounds to me like they wanted him on loan for nothing and were obviously not that serious about wanting him in the first place.
Oh I misread that then! Odd. Source is Nicko mind you.

Oh I misread that then! Odd. Source is Nicko mind you.

You read it right the first time. They'd only pay his wages if he didn't play. If he played we'd pay them.

I disagree that this is us 'forcing' them to play him. I think it sounds like a very good deal myself and can't believe Tranmere didn't want to go ahead. It meant we'd have been happy to continue paying provided he was continuing to develop, they'd pay if he was sat on the bench wasting his time.

You read it right the first time. They'd only pay his wages if he didn't play. If he played we'd pay them.

I disagree that this is us 'forcing' them to play him. I think it sounds like a very good deal myself and can't believe Tranmere didn't want to go ahead. It meant we'd have been happy to continue paying provided he was continuing to develop, they'd pay if he was sat on the bench wasting his time.
Didn’t we take someone on loan in a similar deal under Wilder? I remember Wilder saying that he had budgeted to pay the full amount for the loan so that it wouldn’t affect his decision when picking the team.

Didn’t we take someone on loan in a similar deal under Wilder? I remember Wilder saying that he had budgeted to pay the full amount for the loan so that it wouldn’t affect his decision when picking the team.

I seem to recall something along those lines being said, can’t remember which player it was about though.

I seem to recall something along those lines being said, can’t remember which player it was about though.

Woodburn?

Back
Top Bottom