Kop Incident

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i saw one of the paramedics from where i was sat pumping on the mans/womans chest.

I heard it was a woman who had a heart attack and there wasn't a great deal of response from said woman.

Hope she (or he) is alright and back at the Lane soon.

i heard that this person died as i was walking past a steward talking to two girls if so

R.I.P and condolences to to the family and friends

The news travelling across our way was that it indeed it was a woman, who did collapse and die.

Tragic news, hopefully not true, but didn't look good in the slightest :(

it was on my row, the woman was 3 seats next to me, she had a heart attack, she was with her 2 sons, the pissin stuards took ages me and my friend had to get up and shout them, we had to clear our row for her to get out

people are just wrong standing around waiting for her to come down and that photographer taking pics i was ready to go and smash his camera up the prick

rotherhamblade said:
people are just wrong standing around waiting for her to come down and that photographer taking pics i was ready to go and smash his camera up the prick

r u saying there was a man takin pictures of it? thats disgraceful, where is the respect

butchaboy said:
r u saying there was a man takin pictures of it? thats disgraceful, where is the respect

whats more is he was a professional

has the woman died or is it just a rumor?

keenzy said:
has the woman died or is it just a rumor?

I think it's a rumour at this stage......some say heart attack and a stroke has been mentioned elsewhere.

I just hope the lady is still with us as I'm sure all Blades will.

I know its a cliche but this really puts things into perspective for me. I sit on the GWS and so had no exposure to the incident, but it has effected me somehow.

I really hope that the lady is still with us.

Best wishes to her and her family and hope she's back at the lane soon.

i'm pretty sure she hadn't died at the game with the speed the paramedics were getting out the ground at.

i text a friend of mine and she said it was near her, she said she collapsed & died. just pyt football to back of line really...

is any of this official yet because i really hope the woman hasn't died and its all just rumours i think the club should release a statement about the health of the woman, obivously it was very serious but i seriously hope its just rumours that say shes dead and i hope that shes recovering in hospital and will be healthy and back in time for fulham :)

dansufc said:
is any of this official yet because i really hope the woman hasn't died and its all just rumours i think the club should release a statement about the health of the woman, obivously it was very serious but i seriously hope its just rumours that say shes dead and i hope that shes recovering in hospital and will be healthy and back in time for fulham :)
Apparently the rumour now is that they managed to get her pulse going again and then took her away. I hope the OS does confirm what happened and not just leave it as it is.

Get well soon!

Yeah i hope its true, and that she is recovering.

Im sure there will be something mentioned on OS tomorrow, or at least in papers, e.g Star.

I'm quite sure that there will be something in the match programme next home game.. When one of the builders who was building John St/Kop corner died, programme had a small obitutory (sp?). I'm sure they'll put something in - either words of condolence or get well wishes - there'll be something - am sure of it

Absolutley terrible news if true :(

Hopefully she hasnt died and she will be returning to the lane soon!
All blades will be wishing her the best i am sure

i have just heard from my girlfriends sisters boyfriend that the women has died. he knows one of the paramedics there and he said she died. my condolences to the ladys family. R.I.P

My wife is a nurse at the Hallamshire, and knows the lady in question, who is in a bad way. Hope she pulls through.

Back
Top Bottom