The ‘titwank’ man on the Kop

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I haven’t sat on the Kop for many years but now I feel like I’m missing out. I think I’ll leave the sanctuary of BLUT and try to get in earshot of ‘titwank man’. I think I will like him.

For one match anyway..

I was sat close to him the other week, while I was on the phone to our lass I was casually asking her if she could sort me a takeaway when I got back, just so happens that he was in full ‘titwank’ screaming mode at the point where I said ‘takeaway’, I must thank him because as I returned home I was greeted with a full on titwank. I’m gonna suggest he starts calling the ref ‘lesbian 3 way’ from now on.

8aozz8.jpg

Players really don't help themselves winding up the crowd.

My personal gripe is giving the "shushing" finger to lips gesture to crowd.

Understandable if crowd been giving that player personal abuse, but players now do it automatically, even when at home?!? It's just the "on trend " thing to do (like running to corner flag and sliding on your knees when you score that every player seems to do now?!?)
Like Billy did, pretty much every time he scored a goal at the Lane end?

Players really don't help themselves winding up the crowd.

My personal gripe is giving the "shushing" finger to lips gesture to crowd.

Understandable if crowd been giving that player personal abuse, but players now do it automatically, even when at home?!? It's just the "on trend " thing to do (like running to corner flag and sliding on your knees when you score that every player seems to do now?!?)
They all seem to do it now. Its become part of football. Billy Sharp always did it. As you say if a player is targeted by a section of the crowd you can understand it otherwise, unnecessary.

Really enlightened me all this . As a teenager of the 70s the most erotic thing we had in our house were Crispy Pancakes .

TWM sounds like a super hero - maybe we can create some others ?

What about Tea Bagging Person ?

Just a thought and perhaps an incentive to stay in the stadium until full time 🕰️

Really enlightened me all this . As a teenager of the 70s the most erotic thing we had in our house were Crispy Pancakes .

TWM sounds like a super hero - maybe we can create some others ?

What about Tea Bagging Person ?

Just a thought and perhaps an incentive to stay in the stadium until full time 🕰️
TWM

Not the hero we want, but the hero we all need 🤣

Think I stood next to TWM’s cousin at Burton a few years back. He spent the whole game calling any Burton player near enough to hear a Bellend. Their keeper, think it was Bywater, got special treatment. Came across him again at Preston later that same season.

Think I stood next to TWM’s cousin at Burton a few years back. He spent the whole game calling any Burton player near enough to hear a Bellend. Their keeper, think it was Bywater, got special treatment. Came across him again at Preston later that same season.
He has a point with Bywater.

Back
Top Bottom