The ‘titwank’ man on the Kop

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy23

Reaction score
Since we’re all having a go at things off the field, can someone please move this man towards the back of the kop where fans are much more vocal/passionate about the team/players/ref. He currently sits around Gangway D Row J/K on the Kop. It’s even got to a point where people around us are counting how many times he utters the word “titwank” in a match, but the novelty has even worn off that! I thought at first he had a medical issue until I realised it wasn’t. The gentleman commonly calls the referee a titwank (albeit I counted only 5 yesterday), but I’ve had enough. Gerrim moved. He’s a titwank x

Since we’re all having a go at things off the field, can someone please move this man towards the back of the kop where fans are much more vocal/passionate about the team/players/ref. He currently sits around Gangway D Row J/K on the Kop. It’s even got to a point where people around us are counting how many times he utters the word “titwank” in a match, but the novelty has even worn off that! I thought at first he had a medical issue until I realised it wasn’t. The gentleman commonly calls the referee a titwank (albeit I counted only 5 yesterday), but I’ve had enough. Gerrim moved. He’s a titwank x
What a titwank of a thread!

Wikipedia is your friend…

John Stephens is a former British Wrestler from the 1970s and 80s who wrestled under the name “Chief Tahitwhank”. He was one of the best-known wrestlers on the South Yorkshire wrestling scene in the 1970s and 1980s. Stephens also worked in both Canada and the United States under the name Mel Unz.

Since his retirement he has continued to regale fellow supporters of his beloved Sheffield United, regularly bellowing his signature “Tahitwhank” warcry during home games. He lives in Halfway with his Labradoodle, Colin.

I was actually stood/sat next to Titwank Man at Villa Park last Friday night. He was quite a nice bloke to be fair and did apologise to me for the abuse he was hurling at our opponents and the officials.

Didn't stop him shouting "you're an absolute titwank" for most of the evening though. 😄

What about the middle aged guy shouting abuse at the Luton player taking the corners , on the front row on the Kop. Made it worse when he scored! He stood looking up on the kop after he scored. Didn’t blame him really!

I’d actually say the opposite to the OP

When your team is facing certain relegation & premier league comedy we need the tit wank guy

I’m just jealous he’s only on the kop.

What about the middle aged guy shouting abuse at the Luton player taking the corners , on the front row on the Kop. Made it worse when he scored! He stood looking up on the kop after he scored. Didn’t blame him really!

There's already a thread about this guy. See:

Bloke at the front of the kop?​

Actually we have quite a strict admissions policy at the top of the kop. Is he able to cry 'titwank' whilst standing?

No wonder the atmosphere is shite these days. If you can’t act like a reprobate on the Kop without being judged then the games gone.

I did wonder about that. The Luton player made a b line for somebody, cupping his ears ( his own). I wanted to smack him at the time.😂

Never had one, all my birds have been more fried egg than gargantuan melons! Funny they said the same about me (more party cocktail sausage than gigantic bratwurst!).
I’m kinda with you here

I haven’t had a proper girlfriend since I was 11 so all (2/3) girlfriends would fall under your description.

If I remember right , true , dare , kiss or promise was the raciest sexual pastime going on at the time .

However , if I knew then I what I know now I would have weaved said TW into that pastime at every opportunity- as in - is it true you will give me a TW - can I kiss your TWs etc

Great innocent times

Saw that on TV and wondered what it was all about? Ball not inside the corner arc lines? They all do it now: only a part of ball has to be over the lines

I did wonder about that. The Luton player made a b line for somebody, cupping his ears ( his own). I wanted to smack him at the time.😂
Players really don't help themselves winding up the crowd.

My personal gripe is giving the "shushing" finger to lips gesture to crowd.

Understandable if crowd been giving that player personal abuse, but players now do it automatically, even when at home?!? It's just the "on trend " thing to do (like running to corner flag and sliding on your knees when you score that every player seems to do now?!?)

Players really don't help themselves winding up the crowd.

My personal gripe is giving the "shushing" finger to lips gesture to crowd.

Understandable if crowd been giving that player personal abuse, but players now do it automatically, even when at home?!? It's just the "on trend " thing to do (like running to corner flag and sliding on your knees when you score that every player seems to do now?!?)
Same with how many players "cross" themselves in a religious catholic manner. Can almost guarantee that 99% of players have no idea of the significance, but do it to copy the Spanish and South American stars who are often deeply religious.

Back
Top Bottom