Wes..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Never change a winning team even Diaz on the bench too , what a sub to bring on tho !!

7 clean sheets in 42 appearances over the 21/22 and 22/23 seasons which is poor. He didn't play at all this season before joining us. Playing for Lille who won the title the season previous an Atletico Madrid so he had top defences in front of him. That said, he didn't concede loads either (45 in 42.. I like this stat!) so it's not all bad news.. I just wish he'd made a better first impression, hopefully he makes a much better 2nd impression.

So how many of those lack of clean sheets were down to him?

Can we give the big man some love for today?

I'm still annoyed at the gimp on the kop last week that refused to throw the ball back to him.

I'd rather have Wes than Gbric untill the end of the season, can I get an amen?

Off topic - Also, interesting to note he fell out with Di Canio (I was there when he pushed the ref over) at QPR.
Wes doesn’t want to be here. Why would you support someone who doesn’t want to be here?

Yep he’s made loads of appearances for his clubs
He must have piles the amount of sitting on benches he done
When your in the same squad as Jan Oblak, it's hard to get a game

Like being Manuel Nuer's understudy. Easiest job ever

Grbic hasn’t played two whole fucking games yet.

Obviously he’s conceded a lot, but the same goes for Wes on that front. Also, with the defence playing how it was in those games, I don’t think he can take too much of the blame.

Let’s give him a fair chance before we write him off based on comments from other teams fans eh?

I’m not saying he’s definitely better than Wes, but I am saying it’s way too soon to judge yet. On the other hand, we’ve got plenty of evidence to suggest Wes might not cut it at this level. To be honest, just giving him a break after all the stick he’s taken might help his confidence.

Ah right. It shouldn’t need explaining but it is being questioned, which undermines your logic somewhat.
Your case would have been strengthened if you’d just answered the question but the fact you’re claiming bullshit and dithering in deflection tells a different story.
Your outstanding logic clearly isn’t shared by Wilder, and mine is 👍

Hope this helps 👍

Your outstanding logic clearly isn’t shared by Wilder, and mine is 👍

Hope this helps 👍
Fucking hell you’ve been sat brewing on that one.
But you take the win and we’ll agree to ignore the fact that Wilder has changed a winning team. 👍

Glad he’s in

Think Wilder fucked up throwing Grbic in after only 24 hours, his petulance to out Wes resulted in Grbic confidence been shot to shit, the relationship between keeper and defence needs to be solid, especially given ours will be tested more than most

we signed a bloke for £2m who’s a back up (admittedly at a top team), he needs to bed in, know the lads and show in training he deserves to start

Fucking hell you’ve been sat brewing on that one.
But you take the win and we’ll agree to ignore the fact that Wilder has changed a winning team. 👍
I knew it was coming that’s why

And do you want him to send them out with injuries?

Hope this helps 👍

Not sure where we go from here re keeper. Wes did actually make a few good saves today (including just before their 3rd), but he's shipped 10 in his last 2 home games. Can't really complain if Grbic gets the nod next game.

How can you blame Wes when the Defence is all over the place. I suppose Robinson's OG is Wes' fault too ? Larouci should have never played, Osborn would have been better there.

How can you blame Wes when the Defence is all over the place. I suppose Robinson's OG is Wes' fault too ? Larouci should have never played, Osborn would have been better there.

I'm not blaming Wes, I'm just saying it's hard to complain if Grbic gets the nod next match

Doesn’t matter who plays in goal. We could have Allison or Ederson and we’ll still be shipping goals for fun.

This is the worst premier league side in a long, long time. Levels below the side we had in our last pathetic season at this level. The keeper is the least of our troubles.

I'd fuck them both off next game n play Amissah, the one keeper fit that hasn't conceded 5 goals in a game this season, might aswell give him a chance to catch up!

Can we give the big man some love for today?

I'm still annoyed at the gimp on the kop last week that refused to throw the ball back to him.

I'd rather have Wes than Gbric untill the end of the season, can I get an amen?

Off topic - Also, interesting to note he fell out with Di Canio (I was there when he pushed the ref over) at QPR.
Amen

Back
Top Bottom