Good news in the next couple of weeks?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FATTYFOULKE

Reaction score
Chris Wilder:

"I keep saying, we've got good things happening and I'm sure more things will come out in the next two or three weeks."

Wonder what he’s referring to?

Hotel is already under refurbishment.

Deal to buy HSBC sports ground for 1st team training centre agreed and announced.

Cant see anything that can happen on the pitch can happen in the next couple of weeks.

I’m hoping he’s referring to ground redevelopment, hopefully work to start on the Kop in the close season.

The Prince did state last season that was the plan.

Chris Wilder:

"I keep saying, we've got good things happening and I'm sure more things will come out in the next two or three weeks."

Deal to buy HSBC sports ground for 1st team training centre agreed and announced.

Cant see anything that can happen on the pitch can happen in the next couple of weeks.

I’m hoping he’s referring to ground redevelopment, hopefully work to start on the Kop in the close season.

No game for 3 weeks after tomorrow?

Believe the press conference was before the HSBC deal was announced

I don’t think so

The word “more” good things to come out suggests he’s already taken the HSBC land into consideration

Could be wrong though

Chris Wilder:

The Kop pole removal was announced early in our second Prem season on the proviso that we stayed up another season. PA said it would've been done in the close season of Prem season one if Covid didn't happen. A 10-15 million cost was mentioned.

The Kop pole removal was announced early in our second Prem season on the proviso that we stayed up another season. PA said it would've been done in the close season of Prem season one if Covid didn't happen. A 10-15 million cost was mentioned.
Isnt the kop meant to be sinking?

Back
Top Bottom