Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

(from most angles, as long as you've got some stripes on it it looks good
No it doesn't. Looking at it head on from the front it looks alright, any other angle it looks awful, far too much white, and then you look at it from the back and it becomes the worst kit we've ever had.

The back of the shirt wouldn't be as bad if it had red sleeves and a band across the top like Croatias shirt.

Saw the home kit on a blade for the first time other day. Hated it when I saw it on web but thought it looked sound on this dude. Having said that he was 6 foot 3, built like a brick shithouse, had an amazing blades tattoo on his calf and was fit as fuck. Told our lass and she thinks I’m gay ffs?

The women's shirts are in the club shop now. Look identical to the mens apart from the sponsor. Maybe worth a purchase for those that hate the ramsdens gaffer tape

How are they different? Just thinner?

The women's shirts are in the club shop now. Look identical to the mens apart from the sponsor. Maybe worth a purchase for those that hate the ramsdens gaffer tape

I saw the shirt on Sunday for the first time. Different material on the back to the front makes it look shite.

The Ramsdens bit ... It's fucking cream so doesn't even blend in with the white.

Can't believe how wank that shirt is.

How are they different? Just thinner?

DiORGC8XcAETsFL

Oh right. My brain just went straight to women's fit versions of the men's replica shirts, though come to think of it that's not a thing is it?

It's great that you can support the women's team though like that. Is thist the first time you've been able to buy one? Can't recollect seeing one before.

Last edited:
There's a lot more differences between men and women that that mate..

Seriously though, I saw them yesterday. The sizes were small, medium etc. As opposed to 10, 12 etc. So I don't think they're different at all.
No big green Ramsdens logo!

There's a lot more differences between men and women that that mate..

Seriously though, I saw them yesterday. The sizes were small, medium etc. As opposed to 10, 12 etc. So I don't think they're different at all.
Ha-ha really? So they are being kind to the ladies then as most of them wouldn’t want to admit their true size, from what I’ve seen.

“Hey Shaz! Wot size are u in’t new Blades shirt?”

“Abart a 10 I imagine”

“ A 10? - geyore Shaz! Tha worra 16 when we had t’ school prom an that wor 10 years sin!”

“A said, “ I imagine”, which means a dunt know. Ant tried one on”.

“A think ad need a 14 me-sen, cos a put a bit o weight on since I ad t’ babby”.

“A 14? Gerraway wi thi Trace! Tha worra 16 before tha sprogged an tha much fatter nah!”

“Yer cheeky cow Shaz! A Berr a can gerrinta a smaller shirt than thee!”

(Minutes later Shaz and Trace appear from the changing rooms in’t new Blades shirt).

“Tha looks good in that Shaz! Wot size is it?”

“Abart a 10, like a telled thi”.

“Lemme look! Hey up, it sez XXL on’t label Shaz! What’s that spozed to mean?

“X means “10 “ in Roman, Trace - you thick get! Dint tha do geometry at school?”

“What Abart the other “XL” though Shaz? Arrs tha explain that?”

“It’s a size 10, “EXtra Long”. Cos I’ve not got short stumpy legs like thee!

Saw the kit for the first time yesterday. It’s terrible!

If you are disappointed with it, don’t buy one, simple as that. The club need to learn a lesson about asking their customers what they would like, rather than foisting this crap upon us

I've had to sit and have another think about the new shirt, as the lad walked in it earlier, and now I've had a good look at it close up, well, I think it's still as shite as I originally thought.

I ended up getting one of the Adkins shirts when unlogoed versions appeared on classicfootballshirts.co.uk. It is actually a really nice shirt.

Having mainly taken initial exception to the sponsor logo this time, I was considering doing the same but I'm coming to the view that this one is an abortion with or without the shitty green logo.

Ha-ha really? So they are being kind to the ladies then as most of them wouldn’t want to admit their true size, from what I’ve seen.

“Hey Shaz! Wot size are u in’t new Blades shirt?”

“Abart a 10 I imagine”

“ A 10? - geyore Shaz! Tha worra 16 when we had t’ school prom an that wor 10 years sin!”

“A said, “ I imagine”, which means a dunt know. Ant tried one on”.

“A think ad need a 14 me-sen, cos a put a bit o weight on since I ad t’ babby”.

“A 14? Gerraway wi thi Trace! Tha worra 16 before tha sprogged an tha much fatter nah!”

“Yer cheeky cow Shaz! A Berr a can gerrinta a smaller shirt than thee!”

(Minutes later Shaz and Trace appear from the changing rooms in’t new Blades shirt).

“Tha looks good in that Shaz! Wot size is it?”

“Abart a 10, like a telled thi”.

“Lemme look! Hey up, it sez XXL on’t label Shaz! What’s that spozed to mean?

“X means “10 “ in Roman, Trace - you thick get! Dint tha do geometry at school?”

“What Abart the other “XL” though Shaz? Arrs tha explain that?”

“It’s a size 10, “EXtra Long”. Cos I’ve not got short stumpy legs like thee!

Some would say what an unenlightened misogynistic arrogant snobbish post. I merely accept it as banter. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom