Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

s25sae.jpg

Very much impressed with the away shirt. To reply to the numerous who have said it's just like the Adkins away shirt it's not. That was luminous green and this is luminous yellow and similar in colour to the original Laver and also the Wards luminous shirts.

The only niggle I have is the Adidas logo on the shorts is stitched in a normal looking yellow rather than a matching luminous yellow.
I’d take that back, they’ve only sold you one sock. :D

Lose the Kappa fit and the pig-style supplier, add 6 black stripes and the Adi logo and that’d break away shirt sales records.
If we had that away shirt and the home shirt (bar the sponsor) I posted a bit further up, it'd be sales records all round.

Not sure the design makes much difference to sales.

There are 3 groups of people - those who buy it whatever, those who don't buy it whatever and those who decide based on whether or not they like it. I'd say group 3 is by far the smallest one.

Like a bunch of high pitch Jesse's it's a football shirt and serves no purpose other than for footballers to play football in
You shouldn't be wearing it anyway ,never Mind comenting on the design or colour of it

It's not like you're all walking round in Armani and Versace all the time is it ?

Re: sponsor on a white panel...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180801-073629_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20180801-073629_LinkedIn.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 55

That crest on the away shirt is something I've advocated for a long time.

You see them swords and you know immediately that it's us. Nowt else is needed. It's minimilist and bold. I love that.

I'd add 1889 in Roman numerals as a wee extra, but once you see what 1889 in Roman numerals actually is you decide against it :D very long.

That crest on the away shirt is something I've advocated for a long time.

You see them swords and you know immediately that it's us. Nowt else is needed. It's minimilist and bold. I love that.

I'd add 1889 in Roman numerals as a wee extra, but once you see what 1889 in Roman numerals actually is you decide against it :D very long.
Not for me, the shirt should always have our club badge on it in full colour, red, white and black.

Back
Top Bottom