Kevin Dillon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WABBA

Reaction score
Funny he's just popped up at 25/1 on sky bet. Used to be on the coaching staff with Coppell. Perhaps a team of him and Wally downes? :/

Where on earth are they digging these names up from?

We are taking so long to appoint Morgan I think betting companies and Sky are just plucking random names out of a hat while they try to avoid being completely bored to death. So you know things are bad when even Sky can't hype up our managerial appointment saga.

We are taking so long to appoint Morgan I think betting companies and Sky are just plucking random names out of a hat while they try to avoid being completely bored to death. So you know things are bad when even Sky can't hype up our managerial appointment saga.

I think they're making names up. They've probably got a bucket of first names and a bucket of surnames.

"Right, we have a Kevin...."

"From the surname bucket, it's Dillon. Kevin Dillon. What odds shall we stick on him?"

We're so small time that we don't even appear on the main "Manager Specials" on Skybet. You have to navigate your way through an online labyrinth on the iPad app just to find odds for our next manager.

I think they're making names up. They've probably got a bucket of first names and a bucket of surnames.

"Right, we have a Kevin...."

"From the surname bucket, it's Dillon. Kevin Dillon. What odds shall we stick on him?"

We're so small time that we don't even appear on the main "Manager Specials" on Skybet. You have to navigate your way through an online labyrinth on the iPad app just to find odds for our next manager.

Probably because the truth is we don't have a list.

It is just "Chris Morgan" written on a post it note and Sky are just waiting for us to be bothered to announce him as manager.

Back
Top Bottom