Champagneblade
Stop moaning and get on with it
- Joined
- Jan 24, 2010
- Messages
- 15,874
- Reaction score
- 45,345
And not always injured.Riedewald is better than Phillips. And cheaper.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
And not always injured.Riedewald is better than Phillips. And cheaper.
He also isn’t semi retired, reliant on absolute roasters to offer him deals to keep him living the lifestyle.Riedewald is better than Phillips. And cheaper.
Why? He’ll get a longer deal from someone stupid enough to sign him. Whilst possibly getting paid up at City.At this point he might as well just stay at City, see out his contract and retire.
Might as well sign Dele Alli as well, then. Same age, more England caps.I hope we sign him and he gets the hunger back pre season and smashes every midfield in the champ next season .you don't play 31 times for England if your bobbar
Not sure Calvin has done his body in with a very unhealthy life styleMight as well sign Dele Alli as well, then. Same age, more England caps.
Both have been in decline for years. Became fabulously wealthy at a very young age and lost their way.Not sure Calvin has done his body in with a very unhealthy life style
He was a disastrous signing. I don’t get the obsession with him. We could do far better with the money we have than spunking it on yet another washed up has been.Well I did say I hope he can get his hunger back at a new club and a full pre season Ali is a basket case
Pre-SeAsOn.. that’s definitely what’s needed for a player who’s been complete garbage for the past few yearsWell I did say I hope he can get his hunger back at a new club and a full pre season Ali is a basket case
I am in this campI hope we sign him and he gets the hunger back pre season and smashes every midfield in the champ next season .you don't play 31 times for England if your bobbar
Alli has well-documented, immensely valid reasons for struggling to stay on "the straight and narrow". Calling him a "basket case" is horrendously disrespectful considering what he has been through.Well I did say I hope he can get his hunger back at a new club and a full pre season Ali is a basket case
Where?This is where Wilder really lets himself down.
Not when fans like you make every outcome about itPrefer Phillips as he's from Yorkshire and 'gets the club', rather than foreign muck like Riedewald... We'll never shake Brexit Blades under Wilder.
He’s not fully fit.A fully fit Phillips is top signing for us .Only paying a small portion of his wage whats not to like get him in
A fully fit Phillips is a top signing for a PL side who will pay a large portion of his wages.A fully fit Phillips is top signing for us .Only paying a small portion of his wage whats not to like get him in
I suppose it helped they had both arrived off the back of multiple full seasons, not fewer than 50 games across 4 or 5 seasons.Gordon Cowans and Stuart McCall were much older than Philips ,2 of the finest midfielders to play for us.
When he lets players like Jairo leave to persue a project that is never gonna be beneficial for usWhere?
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?