CONFIRMED Kalvin Phillips

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




Well I did say I hope he can get his hunger back at a new club and a full pre season Ali is a basket case
 
Well I did say I hope he can get his hunger back at a new club and a full pre season Ali is a basket case
Pre-SeAsOn.. that’s definitely what’s needed for a player who’s been complete garbage for the past few years 😂
 



Well I did say I hope he can get his hunger back at a new club and a full pre season Ali is a basket case
Alli has well-documented, immensely valid reasons for struggling to stay on "the straight and narrow". Calling him a "basket case" is horrendously disrespectful considering what he has been through.

To my knowledge, Phillips has had none of that.
 
Prefer Phillips as he's from Yorkshire and 'gets the club', rather than foreign muck like Riedewald... We'll never shake Brexit Blades under Wilder.
Not when fans like you make every outcome about it 😒
 
Jairo was worth a deal on a middling Champ wage. I can't see us getting Phillips. Both he and Man City will get better offers.
 



I can't get my head around the decision on any level. His loan spell was the best advert for not signing him.

Poor fitness, poor discipline and never really showed flashes of being anything more than an OK footballer for the level.
He ruined our chance to do something memorable against Wednesday too.

I stand by the assertion that Riedewald is a better player and he'll have been on 50% of what we were paying Phillips (and probably 10% of what KP earns).
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom