Incoming? Kalvin Phillips

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’d file this under “possibly for Jan”. Too big to get done today.

I’d file this under “possibly for Jan”. Too big to get done today.

That's what I said, people didn't believe me.

However he's apparently in a sit down with Leeds about a new deal so I doubt January will be a goer either.

That's what I said, people didn't believe me.

However he's apparently in a sit down with Leeds about a new deal so I doubt January will be a goer either.
Depends if he wants a move. He signs a new deal then he’s not looking to go anywhere in Jan, he holds off and he will definitely be able to get a move to the Premier League and Leeds will get next to nothing compared to his value. Win/win.

Last edited:
Don’t get him signing a new deal unless they’re offering big wages? Why not wait until the end of the season and see if you’re a premier league player or not? If not then you’ll be a free agent and we know how lucrative that is.

File under 'impossible'.

We can’t afford his potential wages ..based on other suitors ..we should have signed him 1st thing after end of season before every fker now rates him...

Gone to West Ham ....er.. or Villa ...so fk him ...

Not going to happen if Leeds go up which I think they will this season, and let’s be honest I’m not sure he’s better than we already have, we’re fishing in a larger pond at the moment and that pond contains better quality fish.

Pretty sure Nixon (although has a shite record for blades news) was first to mention Zivkovic so hopefully this is possible. 👀

IMO one of the few players that can push/replace Norwood in the long term.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Nixon (although has a shite record for blades news) was first to mention Zivkovic so hopefully this is possible. 👀

IMO one of the few players that can push/replace Norwood in the long term.
Was first on Robinson and (maybe) Rodwell too

Not going to happen if Leeds go up which I think they will this season, and let’s be honest I’m not sure he’s better than we already have, we’re fishing in a larger pond at the moment and that pond contains better quality fish.

Considering the other teams rumoured to be looking at him (Man Utd being the main one) and that he’s being talked about in regards to an England call up... i think he probably is in the pond we’re fishing in.

I don't see much of Leeds these days, but from what I have seen, Phillips looks a tidy player. Just not sure he's worth the sums mentioned.

CW may well be still keen but I can see this one happening. Unfortunately, I think Leeds will get up and won't let him go especially to Utd.

Back
Top Bottom