Player Suggestion Josh king

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not that against it…experienced and managed to score goals.
The issue may be injuries.

But that’s where we are, sadly for the time being at least, we are not the preferred destination for players who are ready to go, premier league strikers that are fast, string, dominating and able to put the ball in the net.

Those are the facts…so we have to take check on k e of those….Traore it’s the big and strong dominating bit…though may know how to put the ball in the net.
Archer- hopefully ticks a lot more of those boxes, but won’t be creating goals for himself he needs service. Linking with a player like King may be just what he needs

If there was a similar deal available for both King and Origi, I would prefer Origi.

Happening?? Be a great addition to round out the window. Plenty of PL experience, we’d actually be looking very strong at the top of the pitch.

Unless Fenerbahce have someone lined up to come in?

You’d think King would’ve either stayed in Holland or flown to England last night if a deal was close. It wouldn’t make sense to head back to Turkey with the rest of the team.
Private Jet due to land at East Midlands from Eindhoven at 17:57 👀

Ideal song for his announcement video if he signs

Unless Fenerbahce have someone lined up to come in?

You’d think King would’ve either stayed in Holland or flown to England last night if a deal was close. It wouldn’t make sense to head back to Turkey with the rest of the team.
Fenerbache are apparently signing Morelos so it opens up the possibility.

Much prefer josh king to keifer moore. As a loan i think he would be a decent addition and experience for the squad.

His wiki page

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230901-173256~2.png
    Screenshot_20230901-173256~2.png
    870.9 KB · Views: 160
Poor fake news listed as our player but opening sentence say }who plays for Fenebahçe
He was prolific at Bournemouth but nowhere else. I'd prefer McBurnie and Archer as first choice front pair. But can see why Hecky wants another upfront given McBurnie's injury record.

Chances of another, Likely ?
Maybe. I'm surprised by some of the names people have suggested. The clubs transfer policy this season has been very transparent. Young players, ideally for value and can develop with the club. I don't think Kiefer Moore fits into that category or Josh King.

Back
Top Bottom