Player Suggestion Josh king

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is there anyone out there good enough for Sheffield United?

There is, but you've seen the market. The types of players that come in and improve our XI cost £10m+ and we don't have any money.

Our next available route is to go after loan signings and really you're hoping for up & coming youngsters who don't have pathways at big clubs but are clearly talented.
It seems most of our first choices are off the table.

Going after ageing players that have bad injury records (particularly at our club) and ones that have never really done it at the top level feels like the dealings of a team headed for relegation.

31 is not that old these days, if he's fit, big if, then he's a decent striker and used to English game. Cant say I'm that excited but I was mega excited when we signed Berge and Brewster, the former took ages to make a consistent impact, i.e when we got relegated, the second is still to make an impact! He's a different type of striker to what we currently have too.

King might be the back up option if we don't get Moore though, would rather Moore myself. If we do sign King then he's likely back up to Archer,cand maybe he'll turn out to be great, but personally I'd rather Moore who arguably is an upgrade on McBurnie.

The final signing after James McAtee is meant to be a foreign loan, which this reads more like a permanent signing. I think this is agent talk.

He’s Norwegian,
He’s joining the Blades for a season,
He’d rather shag Michelle Keegan,
He’s Josh King

He’s Norwegian,
He’s joining the Blades for a season,
He’d rather shag Michelle Keegan,
He’s Josh King

Missed half of last season with muscular injuries.

Hopefully he gets on well with Osborn, Fleck, Lowe, Brewster and RND whilst the lads are training...

I like the sound of this potential signing. We have already lost a King to LA this summer so we need to replace that King with another. Makes sense.

There's a better option who's not in Brugge's squad tonight - Yaremchuk. Not checked why or anything but I assume he's signing

King's been subbed on, rumours dead... the mystery of the surprise foreign player goes on

Last edited:
We shouldn't be looking at players like King, whatever next,giving Norwood a 5year contract extension!

Could see King being doable pretty quickly because we seem to have links with Fenerbahce, and have recently showed interest in at least 2 or 3 of their players

Hopefully he can still run a bit

Came on at half time and won the penalty following this run:

Still looks quick for a 31 year old.

Well that's one way to get the Blades fans excited 🤴

I'd be very surprised to see a player join after playing last night, especially after doing that though.

I'd be very surprised to see a player join after playing last night, especially after doing that though.

Unless Fenerbahce have someone lined up to come in?

You’d think King would’ve either stayed in Holland or flown to England last night if a deal was close. It wouldn’t make sense to head back to Turkey with the rest of the team.

Came on at half time and won the penalty following this run:

Still looks quick for a 31 year old.

Decent run that in fairness! I would imagine though if he is off somewhere he wouldn't have played last night, surely?

He's not been on the pitch yet in the domestic league, but has started twice in European games. 1 goal, 2 assists in 161 playing minutes. He struggled with injuries last season.

He might want first team football and any move today was always going to fail to register in time for weekend, they probably don’t need to move him on so happy to use him last night

He's not been on the pitch yet in the domestic league, but has started twice in European games. 1 goal, 2 assists in 161 playing minutes. He struggled with injuries last season.
His injury record is very concerning but he's also a very good player.

Back
Top Bottom