Jonson Clarke-Harris

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's been linked previously although he won't be cheap.

Tbh I've always kept an eye out for him since he first caught the eye whilst playing for Toytown. I'm pleased his fulfilling that early potential.

The Champ will be a good test for him next season, whether he stays at P'boro or moves elsewhere.

Seems to be of a similar type to Mcburnie, cannot see him fitting into a “football” team

As ever I think this wholly depends on who is leaving.

If all of a sudden we have sold McBurnie and also Mousset ends up in his way, maybe this lad wouldn't hurt?
I still think it would be low percentage of happening. Do think Mcb and/or Moose will be off but think we'll be looking at different calibre of player, possibly foreign.

I still think it would be low percentage of happening. Do think Mcb and/or Moose will be off but think we'll be looking at different calibre of player, possibly foreign.
That's the exciting thing 😉

With absolutely no insider knowledge to back this up, JCH is actually the sort of striker I could see Utd going for - young, likely to improve further, able to lead the line and knows where the goal is.

Totally agree it will be dependant on who leaves though and how much P'boro would want for him.

With absolutely no insider knowledge to back this up, JCH is actually the sort of striker I could see Utd going for - young, likely to improve further, able to lead the line and knows where the goal is.

Totally agree it will be dependant on who leaves though and how much P'boro would want for him.
He's 27, now I know that's not old, but in football terms he's at his peak age. He's older than all our current forwards except didz and Sharp.

i definetly think we will be looking at this guy theres a distinct possibility that mcburnie mousset and burke will be moved on by slav i can see this one happening

If Posh are wanting to sell him, it might be worth trying to find out who they want to replace him with, seeing how successful they are with their striker signings.

Back
Top Bottom