How the Premier League table would look had matches not been cancelled

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lets prove them wrong one day

So basically fans vote for their own clubs to win every game. So those clubs with attendances double ours might just creep up the table a little...

I thought it was going to be based on points per game so far for home games, and points per game so far for away games.

Now THAT would have been an interesting prediction.

Utterly pointless exercise 2 draws and a defeat by 2 goals let's guess Burnley and Wolves draw (Wolves fans seem particularly amenable) which leaves Chelsea to turn up and turn us over at the lane. yeah it's a London paper I can see how that would work.

Evening Standard London rag. Surprised Arsenal aren't overtaking Liverpool after being awarded 20 points for being a superior football club that shouldn't have to travel on a Monday night to play dirty northern monkeys in Sheffield with a bent ref from Tranmere called Mike Dean.

" We should be coming here and winning we should be coming here and turning them over" :D :D

More shite from more shite just like they said we were going down
More fake news

Evening Standard London rag. Surprised Arsenal aren't overtaking Liverpool after being awarded 20 points for being a superior football club that shouldn't have to travel on a Monday night to play dirty northern monkeys in Sheffield with a bent ref from Tranmere called Mike Dean.

" We should be coming here and winning we should be coming here and turning them over" :D:D

Making me cringe watching that fat twat

Load of shite

Supercomputer predicted us to finish rock bottom, so no surprises to see yet another model has us dropping points every game.

It's boring and has absolutely fuckall credibility, so why these fuckwits continue to use them and write stories summarising their results is beyond me

They only have us picking up two points since the shut down? Aye alright.

They only have us picking up two points since the shut down? Aye alright.
How does this compare to the pools panel results or is it based on pool panel results. They had us for a no score draw at Burnley on Saturday

Surely that's not right, we should definitely be in the bottom 3 shouldn't we!?

of course london clubs will get results bias in their favour from the evening standard

and don't forget all London clubs were easily going to beat pub team sufc in the home games that goes without saying

Back
Top Bottom