Incoming? Johnson Clarke-Harris

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seems to bag a few. My only question is he doesn't seem to have had much of an upward career trajectory, just seems to have stayed at a certain level.

I've totally overlooked this guy. Maybe a little snobbish from me in all honesty.

I thought he was just a lower league player.
He got 33 goals last time he was League 1.
He's already got 5 in 5 this season.

But, what I didn't realise is that he scored 12 goals in the Championship last season. 12 goals for a very woeful team.

48 goals in 91 games for Posh (82 starts)

Maybe we should be looking at him ?

MacAnthony will just demand £20m, deprive him of a career defining move, wreck his mental health and he'll end up at Gateshead

Seems to bag a few. My only question is he doesn't seem to have had much of an upward career trajectory, just seems to have stayed at a certain level.
Think the perception of him is that he’s always been a bit of a headache off the field crab. I don’t know if that’s true of not though. He certainly knows where the onion bag is now at this stage of his career.

MacAnthony will just demand £20m, deprive him of a career defining move, wreck his mental health and he'll end up at Gateshead

To be fair he is a bit of loudmouth but unlike the likes of McCabe he at least tries to extract the most money when he sells a player. Transfer fees keep clubs like Peterborough going.

You are right in that he does aim too high with the fees he wants and eventually has to backdown to a more realistic fee.

I've totally overlooked this guy. Maybe a little snobbish from me in all honesty.

I thought he was just a lower league player.
He got 33 goals last time he was League 1.
He's already got 5 in 5 this season.

But, what I didn't realise is that he scored 12 goals in the Championship last season. 12 goals for a very woeful team.

48 goals in 91 games for Posh (82 starts)

Maybe we should be looking at him ?
Yep scored more in a shite team last season than McBurnie and Brewster put together in 2 years lol.

Scoring 20 plus goals in the season shows he is half decent, in a Posh side that struggled for large parts of the campaign.

Can't really judge him on last night when the whole squad failed to turn up.

Not that I would want him at BDTBL of course...

He's a decent scorer at L1 level - nothing more.

Hopefully by the time Utd are playing at that level again, he will be long-retired.

THREAD CLOSED.

No chance I'd take him after tonight. We saw what he's like with his back against the wall (which we'll face a lot next season). Nesh

Looked like he was towing a caravan with a flat tyre.

Been a while since I’ve seen a player dial a performance in with so little effort in such an important game.

Did he have sore bollox or summat he did'nt want to chase close down much did not see him win a header all match looked like his mind was elsewhere,and he's the captain.

Oh and can i just say Ferguson looked like he was waiting at a bustop for a bus on xmas day.

Did he have sore bollox or summat he did'nt want to chase close down much did not see him win a header all match looked like his mind was elsewhere,and he's the captain.

Oh and can i just say Ferguson looked like he was waiting at a bustop for a bus on xmas day.

What summed it up for me was during the break before ET Darren Moore was on the pitch, in the middle of a huddle ranting and raving. Darren Ferguson jogged off for a piss.

A mystifying performance by P'boro, Ferguson and JCH last night. Perhaps they thought it was job done, typified by them travelling up on the day.
Ferguson's approach to setting up his team and lack of intervention during the game were unbelievable. Why they didn't sit deep and compact and break at pace on the counter I don't know but JCH's inability to hold the ball up and unwillingness to run the channels, preferring instead to wrestle the Massive's CHs, made that plan difficult to execute. Only when Jones came on late in the game did they look anything like able.

Scoring 20 plus goals in the season shows he is half decent, in a Posh side that struggled for large parts of the campaign.

Can't really judge him on last night when the whole squad failed to turn up.

Not that I would want him at BDTBL of course...

He was gash in the first leg as well. I have seen turtles move faster than him.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no................. And no

Back
Top Bottom