Jebbison Mystery

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’s very raw at the minute Bed. I dunno if maybe we keep him in house for a bit longer rather than loan him out he’s still young.
I'm with you, like the look, hes a bit like a Che Adams type.

Apparently Jebbo has had health issues not related to football. If that’s true, then I think he deserves a bit of protection and compassion. Never seemed disinterested when he was fit and playing for Burton / on the fringes of our first team.

You can never tell but there was something about Jebbo that made me think he’ll be a top striker. The odd glimpses we had (Millwall away in the cup?) were exactly what the top clubs look for in a striker and it wouldn’t be a surprise at all if the rumours of Dortmund etc being properly interested were true.

If he can overcome his current issues (and I hope we support him to do just that) then I wouldn't be at all surprised if he ends up with a career similar to Ivan Toney.

In brewsters case on his return the first thing he did was get a red and 3 more games off, jebbo seems incredibly happy being nowhere near the pitch or the first team (anybody know why?) mcburnie is a free agent in the summertime so he will limit game time to protect himself in order to be available to other clubs, dont hold your breath that suddenly these constantly injured players will miraculously come good and storm the division...way too much water has passed under the bridge with these 3 and 2 of them will leave this summer on frees, so loyalty isn't something they have to the club, they want money we won't \ can't pay.

Im cynical i know, but i predict brewster to be injured again shortly, Oh, and remember this is my opinion, you might have a different one..its not a problem..
Bump

Think its a mental thing imo, just a feeling .but feel for him

I wouldn’t sign for us with our medical department. You want a career don’t come to Lane 😂

Apparently Jebbo has had health issues not related to football. If that’s true, then I think he deserves a bit of protection and compassion. Never seemed disinterested when he was fit and playing for Burton / on the fringes of our first team.

You can never tell but there was something about Jebbo that made me think he’ll be a top striker. The odd glimpses we had (Millwall away in the cup?) were exactly what the top clubs look for in a striker and it wouldn’t be a surprise at all if the rumours of Dortmund etc being properly interested were true.

If he can overcome his current issues (and I hope we support him to do just that) then I wouldn't be at all surprised if he ends up with a career similar to Ivan Toney.
We'd better keep him away from betting shops and websites in that case

Contract taking its time because of Jebbos injury problems and it being they're only concern. Wouldn't not being involved in training/games give him more time to sign/make a decision?

Contract taking its time because of Jebbos injury problems and it being they're only concern. Wouldn't not being involved in training/games give him more time to sign/make a decision?
I can remember when the club froze Ndiaye out of the first team until he signed a new contract, until Slav kicked off about the lack of funds, lack of signings, broken promises and not being allowed to utilise Ndiaye on top of all that.

I start to wonder if Jebbison is being treated similarly.

I can remember when the club froze Ndiaye out of the first team until he signed a new contract, until Slav kicked off about the lack of funds, lack of signings, broken promises and not being allowed to utilise Ndiaye on top of all that.

Is that right? Not disputing it but can’t remember being aware of it.

That must be a tough one to wrap your head around as a young kid. If my employer's actions led me to get a blood clot I wouldn't be particularly inclined to stay. Contract somewhere else plus looking into legal action would seem like the way to go. Then again, the prince is quite good at the legal side of things....

Slav obviously had an influence with the Illman situation, it was still down to him signing a new contract (which he obviously did) .

Saw him coming out of Meadowhall on Monday afternoon.

"Oreyt, Jebbo" I said.

"Hey man" he replied.

Not sure what that means in terms of a new contract mind.
Doesn't sound like a man that's just recovered from a blood clot. Just saying 🤣

Is that right? Not disputing it but can’t remember being aware of it.

It was said by a number of people on here at the time that United would not let Ndiaye play for the first team until he signed a new contract. I was told by someone ITK that this was correct.

United also put other conditions on Ndiaye being able to play as well as the contract. I was told that he managed to resist these, although other academy players have fallen into line.

Mr Bettis, the reason fans make things up is because they care and they want information. It's your job to communicate with the supporters. I'm sure you could have given us an update sometime ago without disclosing any personal medical information.

Just do your job.

Back
Top Bottom