Player Suggestion Jay Dasilva

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good shout. Good contest with Ndiaye - coped with him as well as anyone else I've seen in the Championship this season.

A good free pick up to go back down with and ensure a high quality LWB option in the squad. Beyond that...... not sure. Would hardly be a great move for him if he'd be back up...... which I think he would be because the injury he had set him back a bit

The season we went up under W8lder we lost to them at home near the end of rhe season. He was outstanding that day and he's a better left wing back than anybody on our books at the minute. However he was out for a long time so there's an injury risk with him

It's a decent shout. The kind of signing we should be looking to make.

Free
25 now so a good age
Played over 30 games last couple of seasons
Former England U-21 international

Prone to an injury though but assuming Osborn leaves it would give us RND, Lowe and Dasilva as LWB options. I'd possibly play RND as LCB so would be a likely starter.

Didnt realise he was a free
Kind of signing we need to be looking at
Looks like he is injury free

Screenshot_20230425_061351_FotMob.jpg

Just been confirmed officially that he's been released by Bristol C. Think we should sign him to add some competition at LWB and move Enda on.

I never thought we should be going for a guy released by Bristol City to be honest. He's not likely to be better than Lowe I doubt and we need better than Lowe still with due respect to him. Giles or Manning the obvious potential replacements.
I know what you mean, but even happy clappers like me aren't convinced Lowe is good enough.

By which i mean.... Anyone more reliable/potentially better might be a good investment.

I've not seen loads of Da Silva but on paper made plenty of sense.

I know what you mean, but even happy clappers like me aren't convinced Lowe is good enough.

By which i mean.... Anyone more reliable/potentially better might be a good investment.

Sorry I forgot to say that signing Manning is as obvious as signing Lewis O'Brien, to me.

Probably both depend on wages offered by anyone else.

Anyone think Jake Bidwell would be a good shout on a two year contract at a reasonable cost and wages. Makes you think he might be on his way now Coventry have signed De Silva.

agree on lowe he cannot be our first choice lwb next season he will get run ragged at premier league level rnd has to be our number 1 choice there if fit and we need another good lwb to compete with him if a decent offer comes in from a championship club i think we will sell lowe

Back
Top Bottom