CONFIRMED James McAtee - on season-long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got home and the daughter hadn't heard.

She's loving the signing then turned round and said thought we might have signed Haaland.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No pleasing some people.

UTB.. Great signing. Decent window considering the exits we had.

Let's smash Everton tomorrow

Why the hostility against Glyn? I enjoy reading his contributions and with his wife having a certain amount of connections within the sports media, probably he’s more ITK then what you’ll ever be.
I agree mate why on earth would anyone come back with that attitude just because you dont agree with them over something so trivial .

Just home from a wedding with a free bar so I'm somewhat lubricated, but really glad to see the confirmed tick on this one. Whatever happens in future, really pleased to see that he can continue his development with us. Hats off to Hecky et al for getting this one done. Welcome back James.

Looking forward to getting another who can carry the ball forward from midfield and drive us on. I think McAtee will free up Hamer to get an even more central role in the team. Hamer is so good we need to get him on the ball more. He's doing well at the moment, but he's not quite in his favourite role. The question will be if Hamer - Souza - McAtee will be strong enough defensively.

Who's he displacing then, from todays midfield of Hamer, Souza and Norwood? On paper is seems pretty clear it'll be Norwood, who sat deeper and centrally, at the base of the three man triangle. BUT would that mean Macca comes into Souza's position at RM and Souza drops to the deeper slot vacated by Norwood? Can the addition of Hamer and Macca negate the loss of Norwood's ping/passing range?

Who's he displacing then, from todays midfield of Hamer, Souza and Norwood? On paper is seems pretty clear it'll be Norwood, who sat deeper and centrally, at the base of the three man triangle. BUT would that mean Macca comes into Souza's position at RM and Souza drops to the deeper slot vacated by Norwood? Can the addition of Hamer and Macca negate the loss of Norwood's ping/passing range?
That would be my choice. Souza as the central midfielder with McAtee and Hamer flanking him. Souza does enough on and off the ball to make that position his. He's a work horse.

Looking forward to getting another who can carry the ball forward from midfield and drive us on. I think McAtee will free up Hamer to get an even more central role in the team. Hamer is so good we need to get him on the ball more. He's doing well at the moment, but he's not quite in his favourite role. The question will be if Hamer - Souza - McAtee will be strong enough defensively.

How do you envisage us setting up Bergen Blade?

Back
Top Bottom