CONFIRMED James McAtee - on season-long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Excellent signing this. Can’t wait to see him play for us again.

Their fans are the absolute worst.
From memory, Man Utd fans were by far the more humble and knowledgeable with their comments when we were last up.

It's weird that City have become so classless, so fast. Too spoiled?
Its definitely the band wagon glory fans. My Uncle's mate used to live in Stockport in the 90s and I have been following them since then types. Although really they live in Coventry and have only seen them on TV.

Hi Stegosuarus here,

Solid midfield we've got now --- Souza, McAtee, Hamer, Davies, Slim, Norwood. That's a good starting three and good cover for injuries. Then Bash, Osborn and Fleck as additional cover.

Let's try and get a CB and another keeper in too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230901_164026_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_207862440340156.jpg
    Screenshot_20230901_164026_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_207862440340156.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 2
what a load of absolute crap you talk, you have no insight whatsoever, posting stuff like this makes you look like a 12 year old
Why the hostility against Glyn? I enjoy reading his contributions and with his wife having a certain amount of connections within the sports media, probably he’s more ITK then what you’ll ever be.

Back
Top Bottom