Jack O'Connell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JT89

Reaction score
will be fit for the game against wolves...

You had a chat with one informed mate and all you got was that JOC will be fine for the start of the season and Rodwell had been having to isolate. At least get some transfer news man!

Wilder said the same himself in the post match interview today.

Seemed absolutely sure JOC is fit for Wolves, and said Rodwell was isolating.

You had a chat with one informed mate and all you got was that JOC will be fine for the start of the season and Rodwell had been having to isolate. At least get some transfer news man!

Or I just look at the clubs official social media and listen to what the manager says 🙄

Probably better in the air than Robinson even on crutches

What worry's me is that Lunny is his mate , they car shared from Liverpool coming to Sheffield and stopping in the hotel , just hope JOC wants to stay .

It's fine, JOC is the driver, stop panicking.

What worry's me is that Lunny is his mate , they car shared from Liverpool coming to Sheffield and stopping in the hotel , just hope JOC wants to stay .
He signed a new contract this year.

5ft11 Ampadu who hasn't played a game in his life at LCB is not the solution. I'd sooner see Jagileka there who at least played LCB for England. No matter how slow he is he would still be more dominant in the air.
He's not even that slow from what I saw of him last season. Maybe his reactions aren't what they used to be, but he's no slouch when he gets going

I think it's worrying that we've been playing Enda at LCB when we've got Jack Robinson, who's days are surely numbered when Enda is playing in the position he was brought in for, Jags and Ampadu.

We don't seem to have any balance to the squad at the moment. No ideal replacement for JOC and no ideal replacement for Fleck. Can't decide whether Berge is best suited to the holding mid spot or the right side spot. Three or four players essentially as RCB cover but can't dislodge Basham, who looks as if he could carry on playing until he's 50!

Wilder had ages to find a decent replacement for JOC and not doing so is costing us big time. I’m not saying we could have got anyone as good as JOC but we should definitely have brought in someone who is dominant in the air. We are such a soft touch from crosses.

5ft11 Ampadu who hasn't played a game in his life at LCB is not the solution. I'd sooner see Jagileka there who at least played LCB for England. No matter how slow he is he would still be more dominant in the air.
He's played CB multiple times in his career, and he's shown he can carry the ball out from the back. Right footed maybe, but a better option than Stevens or Robinson.

There's no way Jagielka can play RCB or LCB. He's not going to go overlapping is he.

Wilder had ages to find a decent replacement for JOC and not doing so is costing us big time. I’m not saying we could have got anyone as good as JOC but we should definitely have brought in someone who is dominant in the air. We are such a soft touch from crosses.

Left footed centre halves don't exactly grow on trees, and clubs will be fully aware of the injury to JOC and our desperation to replace him. That'll bump prices up to proper fucking silly money for anyone who's half decent.

He's played CB multiple times in his career, and he's shown he can carry the ball out from the back. Right footed maybe, but a better option than Stevens or Robinson.

There's no way Jagielka can play RCB or LCB. He's not going to go overlapping is he.
Nobody is overlapping these days, let’s be honest. Surely we need to concentrate on the basics again?

He had longer than everyone thinks, pretty sure I mentioned his operation before it became common knowledge atleast 3 weeks before.

Back
Top Bottom