CONFIRMED Jack Lester staying

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kelso

Reaction score
The club statement mentions that Heckingbottom, McCall and Hudson are leaving, but doesn’t mention Jack Lester, is he being kept on by Wilder.

Huge. That man has worked miracles. He even got Brewster scoring before that injury last season

Yeah that was mentioned on social media that Lester stays. Pleased on that, I think it's a good thing that someone fom Hecky's time remains because they'll know everything from up to now in terms of the team and Lester is a very cabable guy, think Wilder brought him in anyway?

All i want for the Jan transfer window is a loan back for Ndiaye so we can get the song back too

All i want for the Jan transfer window is a loan back for Ndiaye so we can get the song back too

Now that would be fan tas tic. Loan to end of season.

Wilder wasn't interested in Ndiaye when he was last at the club, although admittedly the lad was a lot younger.

I could have seen Ndiaye wanting to come back with Hecky still in charge. Not so sure now.

Wilder wasn't interested in Ndiaye when he was last at the club, although admittedly the lad was a lot younger.

I could have seen Ndiaye wanting to come back with Hecky still in charge. Not so sure now.
Bring the fucker back for my usernames sake.

"Ndiaye coming home" is going to be be the new "Re-sign Michael Brown" for years to come, isn't it? It won't happen.
We don’t know if he can be successful at PL level.

We don’t know if he can be successful at PL level.

No, and it would have been nice to have found out this season, but it wasn't to be. However every time he doesn't complete 90 minutes for Marseille, people will convince themselves he's on his way back.

Hired by Wilder.

Whereas McCall and Hudson were hired by Hecky.

Good to get some continuity.

Back
Top Bottom