Positives

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To my mind the goal now is just to get above Burnley.

If we finish 19th, no one can say we were the worst team ever in the Premier League.

That is all that is left.

Let's salvage some pride in what has been a difficult season.

HH
whether we finish above Burnley or not nobody will convince me that we are not the worst team ever to grace the PL

Arsenal had to take Saka off at half time because Trusty had him in his pocket.

There isn’t a home game now until March 30th 🥳🍻

Yes I left the ground feeling frustrated. But we've seen a genuinely good game today (or at least second half), and we didn't sit back when we scored the second which always frustrated me. Oh, and we have finally scored at home in the league this year (and before Easter!)

Osborn looks our best LWB.
Holgate is slightly better than Trusty.
McBurnie and BBD are a decent front 2.

McBurnie and Diaz did very well today with the limited amount of ball time they had.

Today was McBurnie's best game for a while and he didn't tire as much as he usually does.

Positive is that Fulham comfortably beat Spurs last week, and had to fight for a draw.

Results are meaningless at this point but we’re holding our own against some decent teams.

Positives ...if that game is played next season..We'd win 4-1 and I'd be a quarter of the way back to the A1

BBD played well and tends to make clever runs which is something we haven't had for a long time. McBurnie did well today too.
I hope we can bring in BBD permanently.

After a forgettable first half we looked more positive in the second half. Holgate was OK overall but there is work to do in getting himself and Bogle organised. First half it was too easy to waltz down that side. Osborn was decent but should have been left where he was. Trusty was poor at LWB and our midfield became light weight with Souza and Arblaster off.

I thought we played well in the second half. what spoiled it was Var and the officials. ok more bad defending cost us again. where did they find an extra 14 fucking mins of injury time from I thought seven at most? all this is ruining the game.

Let’s be right as well, two absolute wonder hits which 9/10 times end up in the crowd is also what cost us. Just our luck.

Frustrating thing is the last two games, for however bad we’ve been this season, would have put us within touching point of being only not safe on goal difference.

There will be a lot of regrets like that but you have to reconcile with this that put together this is what it looks like when you’re not good enough.

At least with BBD and McBurnie we look like we can have some presence.

Brentford's late equaliser against Man Utd the other night means our joint record of fewest draws in a Premier League season is safe for another season.

Man Utd have now drawn 3.

We only drew 2 in 2020-21 as did Man City and Tottenham in 2018-19.

Back
Top Bottom