Positives

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No positives can surely be found, game was over after 5 minutes and fans praying for final whistle after 15.
I understand they might not be good enough for this level but this team is a utter disgrace, even none league teams would at least put up a fight.
The players are unfit to wear the shirt and the lot needs disposing off asap.
Losing my love for football atm, that's how demoralising this season as been.

The positives are 1) we've finally found out that Norwood should never start another game, 2) we've found out ahmedodzic isn't a captain 3) we've found out Trusty isn't and never will be a left back, 4) we've found out the new keeper isn't as good as the keeper we all thought was shit, 5) we've found out that we shouldn't put as many pies in the oven for half time refreshments because half the crowd have already left and the half that remained felt sick

Positives. I watched a very good film tonight in the comfort of my armchair, and then found out I had won money as I had backed Arsenal to win 6 nil. I am now at the stage where I cannot even be arsed to get angry about it all. Fuck them. I shall only be going back to Bramall Lane again when they at least look like they give a fuck. Until then, it's Netflix.

The positives are 1) we've finally found out that Norwood should never start another game, 2) we've found out ahmedodzic isn't a captain 3) we've found out Trusty isn't and never will be a left back, 4) we've found out the new keeper isn't as good as the keeper we all thought was shit, 5) we've found out that we shouldn't put as many pies in the oven for half time refreshments because half the crowd have already left and the half that remained felt sick
All to be repeated against Bournemouth

We only lost the second half 1-0 against one of the best teams in Europe.

I hate negative moaning minnies as much as the next man but that's a false positive if ever I heard one! Didn't think they would but they took their foot off the gas second half, could have been double figures otherwise.

Positive: keeper made a save on the 82nd min. Got to be better for his save to goal ratio.

Negative: The parry was actually shit and were lucky Arsenal let off the gas at that point.

Unpopular on here but jack Robinson is shite
JLT is the least of our worries

Anel seems to be on the beach
Trusty can’t defend 1-1
Bogle givin it limbs for the og and has toblerone shooting boots on
Wilder sets up like we’re playing aldershot not arsenal
Norwood looks like the old fat bloke who manages the pub team so picks himsen
Didn’t realise Hamer was playing

CW interview on Sky - players making mistakes, how about admitting he dropped one by starting 4-4-2? Bit late mate to change it when 0-3 down at 15 minutes Chrissy lad

Back
Top Bottom