Is Mr McCabe skint ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! His business interests are suffering, but he's still lining his coffin in gold.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! His business interests are suffering, but he's still lining his coffin in gold.

I would have said that a few weeks/months ago.......now i'm not so sure.

I think if we pooled together all our lifetime earnings, we'll still be peasants compared to Mr McCabe.

Like most Property men. He's still Asset rich but Cash poor. (ie all his money is tied up in Property)

Like most Property men. He's still Asset rich but Cash poor. (ie all his money is tied up in Property)

Forgive my poor understanding of both property and finance but does that mean that if he went to Cole Brothers to buy a DAB radio, he'd have to pay for it with a shed...? Or half a kitchen?

Forgive my poor understanding of both property and finance but does that mean that if he went to Cole Brothers to buy a DAB radio, he'd have to pay for it with a shed...? Or half a kitchen?

Shed Evans is not worth a DAB radio so tha coming home empty handed. He might just be worth a pint in Weatherspoons?

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

£450M to £200M has got to hurt especially when you look at further investment in us could cost him another £10/£20M

Would you put 10% of your entire wealth into SUFC?

ouch

[/COLOR]£450M to £200M has got to hurt especially when you look at further investment in us could cost him another £10/£20M

Would you put 10% of your entire wealth into SUFC?

ouch

There are enough that do, £400 is more than 10% of my disposable income.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom