is hamer ah bannan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

is he ?

• yeah

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • no

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • get to fuck

Votes: 43 62.3%

• Total voters

I hold my hands up!, I thought Hamer was a great signing, but, got to agree with your assessment!. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. THAT free-kick on Sunday sums up his time here so far, yet another who looks way out of his depth!, MEH!!

Dunno I haven't really seen this Bannan enough. I don't watch the championship or league one outside our games or promotion rivals really
few mates are pigs and constantly say why is bannan on corners,so watched a few highlights of theirs and they're crap, for me mcatee should be on free kicks and corners.

I've watched a few pig matches this season and Bannan has been very good on the whole. His influence on their play is everywhere, he gets around the pitch really well and he is always wanting the ball. I'm not saying he is perfect, and the standard he plays at is not as good as where we are, but we have no one that is as influential within a match as him.

We had Tommy Doyle who did the same job last season in the Championship but this season we have no leadership, no pattern of play and no player who really demands the ball.

I wouldn't want Bannan as his best days are behind him but he's still a pretty good player in my opinion, pig or not. Hamer? He's done very little and I'm still not sure where his best position is. He has flashes where he carries the ball well but, like most of our players, his pass choice is usually poor and badly executed. I hope he does significantly better next season.

utb

I've watched a few pig matches this season and Bannan has been very good on the whole. His influence on their play is everywhere, he gets around the pitch really well and he is always wanting the ball. I'm not saying he is perfect, and the standard he plays at is not as good as where we are, but we have no one that is as influential within a match as him.

We had Tommy Doyle who did the same job last season in the Championship but this season we have no leadership, no pattern of play and no player who really demands the ball.

I wouldn't want Bannan as his best days are behind him but he's still a pretty good player in my opinion, pig or not. Hamer? He's done very little and I'm still not sure where his best position is. He has flashes where he carries the ball well but, like most of our players, his pass choice is usually poor and badly executed. I hope he does significantly better next season.

utb
bannan is good pinging like Norwood the rest his shit i really wanted it to work for Hamer.

I hold my hands up!, I thought Hamer was a great signing, but, got to agree with your assessment!. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. THAT free-kick on Sunday sums up his time here so far, yet another who looks way out of his depth!, MEH!!
I think he'll be great in Championship.

I think he'll be great in Championship.
i agree and Bladezz why should it be deleted its a poll,not like ive slagged any off in wrong way,if you think this should be deleted go to porktalk and read how some of wednesday fans condone racism then youll know what kinda post should be deleted

I've never once watched bannan and thought wow what a player
I watched their game Saturday and couldn't believe how often he gave the ball away with floated ball to no one down the channels
I like the way he shields the ball and looks to get involved but when they are up. Against it he seems to dissappear and I noticed on Saturday after they scored he suddenly was at the centre of everything
Reactive rather than pro active which for a captain and an experienced player is the opposite of what I'd expect

i agree and Bladezz why should it be deleted its a poll,not like ive slagged any off in wrong way,if you think this should be deleted go to porktalk and read how some of wednesday fans condone racism then youll know what kinda post should be deleted
I spoke to a Coventry fan just after we signed him and he was very enthusiastic. He's perhaps not quite good enough for the top league OR not being played in his preferred position. Let's see how he does next season.

I've never once watched bannan and thought wow what a player
I watched their game Saturday and couldn't believe how often he gave the ball away with floated ball to no one down the channels
I like the way he shields the ball and looks to get involved but when they are up. Against it he seems to dissappear and I noticed on Saturday after they scored he suddenly was at the centre of everything
Reactive rather than pro active which for a captain and an experienced player is the opposite of what I'd expect
and hes on mega money apparently aswell

I spoke to a Coventry fan just after we signed him and he was very enthusiastic. He's perhaps not quite good enough for the top league OR not being played in his preferred position. Let's see how he does next season.
i was gonna say that to frank the tank actually,how long did he play for cov? was it one season or a few?

I’ve seen Bannan in the games against us and I wasn’t overly impressed with the little cress headed dwarf.

Those who regularly watch the pigs (there seems to be a lot on here) might see him differently.

I’ve seen Bannan in the games against us and I wasn’t overly impressed with the little cress headed dwarf.

Those who regularly watch the pigs (there seems to be a lot on here) might see him differently.
I couldn't watch their shite football every week as a blade.

Back
Top Bottom