Incoming? INCOMINGS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slavs had 7 weeks with these players and doesn’t know his best team or their best positions. If we sign 6/7 players in the next two weeks (I doubt we will) how longs it going to take to figure it out :oops:

YorkBlade you've got ITK credit in the bank for breaking the Vieira failed medical.

Confident we'll get another 4 in next 12 days? Any names you can drop.

Josh Laurent, Ludovic Blas, Evander Ferreira, Gaetan Weissbeck, John Swift, Jessy Deminguet, Joey Veerman, Callum O’Hare.

All need looking at and aren’t out of reach financially.

Slavs had 7 weeks with these players and doesn’t know his best team or their best positions. If we sign 6/7 players in the next two weeks (I doubt we will) how longs it going to take to figure it out :oops:

Knowing the best 11 in training and in a match are entirely different things. Our players have the ability, but seemingly in a match they lack the mentality.

To be fair - his time with the squad was disrupted by late returners from the Euros and a VERY thin pre-season schedule of games. I'm still sure he'll get it right but unfortunately it will take time.

Don't forget CW didn't seem to know his best team either throughout last season - he'd worked with some players for 4 years and signed the rest.

Absolute priority is a whole new midfield

three this week

Berge is a spineless chicken who is scared of tackling and heading OUT

Fleck legs and kind has gone OUT

Norwood legs has gone OUT

I would rather see young Zak in the middle of the park that any of these three.

Seems to me that we need to bring in players that allow Slav to play the system he wants, which means we need two wingers to play off a central forward. McBurnie would be my choice to play down the middle as he did with Mitrovic. Problem is that leaves 6 strikers on the bench! I wouldn't be surprised to see two of the existing forwards leave also.

Alternatively, we could play two up top and then sign an attacking mid and play with a Duffy role and whilst some will say that's Wilderball it will be more possession based than had under Wilder and not including overlapping centre halves so much but driving from the midfield. To do that we need a new attacking mid and if Fleck can't rediscover form a new left mid although hoping that Freeman will be given a run out to prove his worth. We'd also need a right sided midfielder if Berge leaves. I think Berge will leave after this start to be honest.

In summary, we'll be signing a new keeper now I would imagine, one attacking mid and two wingers, it could be two midfielders if Berge leaves. Should be a busy window and at least that will provide some excitement and hopefully transform this current shambles!

Confidence is shot. We need a clear out but who is going to take our aging, highly.paid underperforming players off our hands?

We.need to get shut of Berge asap, but his value is dropping by the match, and reinvest some of the proceeds in young, hungry, players with a bit of aggression and pace . Those we were targeting on loan may now be reluctant to join our shit show so where these players are coming from I don't know.

Oh and repeat after me We Need A Big Horrible Brick Outhouse Centre Half Who Wins Headers And Doesn't Get Bullied...plus a competent keeper....12 days and counting

Hefty loan fee might be the best we can get for Berge this window. £2/3m for the season + wages gives us a lot of breathing space financially. No one is buying him in this form.

I really want him to find his feet but I’m not sure he’ll ever be quick/aggressive enough. Either that or he’s got no fucker to pass to, which when you’re stuck with Fleck and Norwood is a reality.

He would suit a lower paced league like Germany or Italy. Think it’s too rough and tumble here for him. Still hold hope but he needs to buck his ideas up.

Centre backs - Micheal Helik, Rob Dickie, Paddy McNair, Jonathan Panzo (English U21, plays in France, absolute baller), Malick Thiaw, Sebastian Hausner.

Centre backs - Micheal Helik, Rob Dickie, Paddy McNair, Jonathan Panzo (English U21, plays in France, absolute baller), Malick Thiaw, Sebastian Hausner.
Rob Dickie wouldn’t come cheap the form he’s in, and why would he leave a playoff contender for us?

Unfortunately we’ve put ourselves in a position where we aren’t an attractive place to play your footy.

Back
Top Bottom