CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ignoring the ad hominem, the club can easily tell Ndiaye that Marseille isn't going anywhere, and you're free to leave in twelve months. And if you think that the current owners are going to magic up the sorts of money that you're talking about without substantial external investment, then wow
Why keep a player who wants to leave? Doesn't make sense. I've not mentioned an amount of money - where did you read that? My point again - and you seem to have problems with comprehension - is that if the owners of the Blades aren't prepared to offer the financial backing we need to compete in the Premier League, then we, the fans, should blame them. If that's the Prince, let's protest and get him out. Shoes off if necessary. Again, I cannot blame the club for Iliman's departure. But I can blame them for failing to finance any chance we have of Premier League survival.

So we sell our ONLY player with any sparkle and ability to really worry any opposition we will face,any excitement i had about seeing us in the Prem has just been wiped out.

It will be a boring and hum drum watching us struggle,in the coming season.

While you are at it United sell Berge you might aswell cash in on him.

Seen this too many times now,Jones ,Birchenall,Currie,Sabella etc etc.

Who will get you off your seats now Iliman has gone ?

Seriously fucked off with United,

He hasn't died mate, save it for the eulogy!
Fair point 😂 I'm well aware football makes people think idiotic, irrational things and I'm probably guilty of that right now. I've just loved watching him for us and I'm a bit gutted I won't get to anymore.

All you saying he’s not gone should watch the sheff utd way video , the prince has told them he has gone this evening!

I've just liased with uncle Susan on this as she knows a thing or two. She said "stop calling me Susan you fucking idiot. My name's Kevin".
You learn something new every day!

Why keep a player who wants to leave? Doesn't make sense. I've not mentioned an amount of money - where did you read that?

I read that "amount of money" in that bit where you said "We can blame the club if they don't support Hecky et al with significant investment in strengthening the team" - which requires some amount of money, which, given your subsequent posts, is of a completely unrealistic level in the real world except in the precise scenario where the Prince sells up in part or in full. And we keep a player that "wants to leave" (where did you hear that?) because he is completely irreplaceable even if he leaves twelve months from now for nowt.

But wonderkids can be like Ndiaye they get their heads turned ,run down the contract and leave for nothing after all the work that you put into them.
If we sign them on 4-5 year contracts they would not have that option and if we had the opportunity to sell for big money and reinvest that is the way to do it.

All players have a price unfortunately we are taken for a ride more often than not.

I don't want to have a go at the guys behind the channel as they put a lot of work in and I enjoy watching some of the videos.

But when one of them has spent a day in the Prince's box at Wembley, and the other evidently has close links with him, it's difficult to see how they can stay unbiased.

They won't ask him anything serious because they don't want to risk their 'in' at the club.
Always the way with stuff like this. It's not about having a go at individuals for me, it's just common sense that when people find themselves in a position where they get given regular info that others want and ask for, they will protect their position and not rock the boat.

Why keep a player who wants to leave? Doesn't make sense. I've not mentioned an amount of money - where did you read that? My point again - and you seem to have problems with comprehension - is that if the owners of the Blades aren't prepared to offer the financial backing we need to compete in the Premier League, then we, the fans, should blame them. If that's the Prince, let's protest and get him out. Shoes off if necessary. Again, I cannot blame the club for Iliman's departure. But I can blame them for failing to finance any chance we have of Premier League survival.
Prey tell how you finance the club without the resources to do so?
He is trying to manage those resources as best he can
He cannot force players to sign contracts
Illy could have Signed for OM for nothing g in January with no guarantee of his performance levels whilst playing for us this season

Even with hindsight selling dcl was the wrong thing to do. It lacked ambition

We sold him for a million he turned into a 40m England International. Same with ramsdale we had to buy him back for 18m after selling him for 1m. We need building blocks

Unless we show some ambition and / or get some investment - we are a championship club at best.

Say we get 20m for Ndaiye - we need to reinvest all of it or the season will quickly become an embarrassment. ( i doubt we’ll even spend 10% of whatever reeve sold him for).
There’s a bit of hindsight bias in that mate. What about Slew what about …….. nothing is guaranteed, either could have been flops and we’d have thought we had peoples pants down. There weren’t huge numbers of dissenters at the time from memory

I read that "amount of money" in that bit where you said "We can blame the club if they don't support Hecky et al with significant investment in strengthening the team" - which requires some amount of money, which, given your subsequent posts, is of a completely unrealistic level in the real world except in the precise scenario where the Prince sells up in part or in full. And we keep a player that "wants to leave" (where did you hear that?) because he is completely irreplaceable even if he leaves twelve months from now for nowt.
I give up ...

Difficult full season just got a whole lot more difficult
Yep, if they can bring in another couple with class we have a chance,we will see. Hecky and Co will have prepared for this scenario as evidently he was never going to sign a contract,good luck to Illi,club he wanted,champions league,no dogfight with relegation,hike in money-who wouldn’t ? UTB

So we sell our ONLY player with any sparkle and ability to really worry any opposition we will face,any excitement i had about seeing us in the Prem has just been wiped out.

It will be a boring and hum drum watching us struggle,in the coming season.

While you are at it United sell Berge you might aswell cash in on him.

Seen this too many times now,Jones ,Birchenall,Currie,Sabella etc etc.

Who will get you off your seats now Iliman has gone ?

Seriously fucked off with United,
I’m looking forward to watching Baldock have another go at the PL. He’s a far better player now than he was in the relegation season.

I’m really looking forward to seeing Anel against top class opposition each week.

I have high hopes for Slimane and I think we are one signing away from having potentially the best midfield 3 we’ve had for years.

I’m looking forward to seeing what Traore brings.

I’m looking forward to seeing who the PL loans will be.

There’s still plenty to look forward to, mate.

If it's all true, as seems very likely now, I can't even be arsed at the moment trying to be angry. I'm just genuinely gutted that the best player I've ever seen in the red and white won't get the chance to show us what he can do in the Premier League. Whatever the ins and outs of the deal, wages, contracts etc etc are, I just think it's such a shame for us as fans that we won't get to see him again.
This.

I personally totally disagree with this opinion. They offer us free content and access to information we have never had before. Unless people prefer being left in total darkness with regards to transfers and the running of the club...

I for one really appreciate their efforts!
In Sheff Utd Way defence they can't come out and call the Prince our like we do the fans or they would never get an imterview.

il
I’m looking forward to watching Baldock have another go at the PL. He’s a far better player now than he was in the relegation season.

I’m really looking forward to seeing Anel against top class opposition each week.

I have high hopes for Slimane and I think we are one signing away from having potentially the best midfield 3 we’ve had for years.

Mcatee / Doyle / Berge

hate to say it but the midfield we put out this year won’t touch that imo

All of this plus the window isn’t anywhere near shut yet… I’d bet we’ll sign 3-5 new bodies atleast.

In Sheff Utd Way defence they can't come out and call the Prince our like we do the fans or they would never get an imterview.
They can put any question to the Prince but seeing as it will be a recording PA will only answer the ones he wants to answer. Sheer propaganda using Hal & Nick can't they see this they are being used by PA

PSG can’t even keep hold of Mbappe, but somehow it should be expected that Sheffield United keep Ndiaye?

Fuck me! How long have some of you lot been following football? It’s the pecking order of the transfer market. We’ll sign the best players from smaller clubs and our best players will go to bigger clubs than us.

All we can hope for is that we get a decent fee, it’s invested wisely and the squad is stronger.

Would have saved a huge embarrassment that will be this season.. complete lack of ambition shown by the club again.. let's make a few quid but beat Derby's lowest points tally ..well done Blades when will the club ever match the fans loyalty and ambitions. Luton Burnley building on last season Blades sell the crown jewels again and are weaker than when we went up !
He. Wanted. To. Leave!!!

Back
Top Bottom