CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

when alls said and done illiman obviously wanted to go to marseille and thats his choice hes been a great player for us and owes us nothing but no 1 man is bigger than this club whoever we bring in lets give em our support from the off utb

When all said and done, all you have is the prince getting the message out via his people that we tried everything, but nothing would change his mind. That’s changed quick

The prince even rang them and suddenly we have a stream.

Prince even invited Illy out to LA. No Prince,
Get your ass on the plan and visit your best player and club
If he's not interested in being flown on PA's expense over to LA I doubt PA rocking up in S2 with a boom box outside Illy's front door is going to do much.

If he's not interested in being flown on PA's expense over to LA I doubt PA rocking up in S2 with a boom box outside Illy's front door is going to do much.
If illy said no to the visit, get your ass on the plan

Illy has a lot to deal with than fly out to fucking LA.

Is selling Ndiaye "exceptional enough a reason" .

SUFC Refunds Policy

Only in exceptional circumstances the Club offer a full refund upon cancellation of a season ticket prior to the commencement of the season (or pro rata refund once the season has commenced). Each request will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

I’m as disappointed as any other blade on this forum. I get it from a club point of view, why would we keep a player who’s heart is set to play for his boyhood club (granted one who let him go as a youth), but he clearly loves OM more than sheff united.

Im baffled by people’s comments stating he was our glimmer of hope of surviving in the prem. I find this a ridiculous comment. No doubting he’s an exceptional player but he hasn’t proved anything in the premier league before. For all we know he could not have been the prem player we thought he might have become, Who knows. After all it’s a team game and our survival doesn’t just rest on one player. Listening to SU Way guys there’s multiple signings coming in. None that will replace IM, but it’s a good sign, if we get it right…UTB!

PSG can’t even keep hold of Mbappe, but somehow it should be expected that Sheffield United keep Ndiaye?

Fuck me! How long have some of you lot been following football? It’s the pecking order of the transfer market. We’ll sign the best players from smaller clubs and our best players will go to bigger clubs than us.

All we can hope for is that we get a decent fee, it’s invested wisely and the squad is stronger.
Nobody expected us to keep him the anger is the way this situation has come about with virtually the whole squad coming out of contract at the same time, when you have assets they need to be protected. As per usual we are giving away our best player for a pittance, the way the club has been run recently is nothing short of a shambles.

The prince even rang them and suddenly we have a stream.

Prince even invited Illy out to LA. No Prince,
Get your ass on the plan and visit your best player and club
Dunno about that. I think if I was in Illy's position and actually willing to talk, I'd rather a weekend in a flashy LA penthouse than a meeting over a repurposed school desk at Shirecliffe 😂

Or made him the highest paid blade ever..oh wait we did and he still wanted to go. This is on illy not the club.
Well no thays a totally different thing
They would need to do both
Offer him the contract but then convince him if he stays they have plans to get the best out of him

There was a point in tge friendly yesterday where he played a give and go with osborn
He was in acres of space had split their defense wide open but osborns first thought was to turn back towards his own goal lundstram style and the danger was gone

I knew then he would be off ,hes on a different level to most of his colleagues here and deserves better

Nobody expected us to keep him the anger is the way this situation has come about with virtually the whole squad coming out of contract at the same time, when you have assets they need to be protected. As per usual we are giving away our best player for a pittance, the way the club has been run recently is nothing short of a shambles.

I’ll criticise the club when they sell players on the cheap (Kyle Walker being the best example).

A player’s value drops as soon as they enter the last year of his contract. So Ndiaye’s fee will reflect that. As I don’t know the fee I can’t comment on if we’ve got a good deal or not

I knew then he would be off ,hes on a different level to most of his colleagues here and deserves better
Can’t blame him really can you. He’s a joy to watch. If only a higher percentage of footballers were tuned that way, attacking the game. He’s a one off and I’m actually devastated it’s over.

They can put any question to the Prince but seeing as it will be a recording PA will only answer the ones he wants to answer. Sheer propaganda using Hal & Nick can't they see this they are being used by PA
It should not be recorded if he wants to be taken seriously have a debate with Hal and Nick and the fans live.

Then we will see if he is real or not, as much as I despised Kevin McCabes tenure at the club he held face to face meetings with the fans.

But of course we all know how he would spin things to suit his agenda that is how you find out if they are true to their word.

He. Wanted. To. Leave!!!
Appreciated could his mind have been changed if as a club we showed some ambition and backed the manager. Actually gave it a go ? We will never know as the club have waved the white flag before a ball has been kicked. We have 2 assets Berge and Anel with respect to the rest ...UTB

If illy said no to the visit, get your ass on the plan

Illy has a lot to deal with than fly out to fucking LA.
"Hello Illy it's Prince here, I'll make you our top paid player."
"Thanks mate, makes no difference, I just want to go and play for my boyhood club."

Well I’m pleased for you.

However I hope you aren’t too disappointed when what you believe is proven to be untrue, and that the figures were in fact correct, and that the prince has only one real hope and that is someone buys the club.
I’ll save this for later

Back
Top Bottom