CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can I ask why a sell on clause is seen as good when he clearly just wants to play for Marseille?

He’s also said one day he wants to win the ballon d’or.

He might rip it up for Marselle and then go to PSG for 100m in 2 years time.

Imagine the scenes on here if that happens and there’s no clause because we assumed he just wanted to play for OM.

It’s our way of protecting ourselves ever so slightly and getting one tiny possible win out of this shite situation.

It’s a forum. A place for people to exchange opinions. Maybe if you don’t like people contradicting your opinions it isn’t for you.

Otherwise, would you like to let us have an example of an average player in the last year of their contract going for £40m?
Nick, you’re itching for an argument, you’re not debating. I’m not taking the bait. Difference of opinion, leave it at that.

I think it’s all a load of bolloxs , where’s the evidence to say any of this shit is true played Saturday on his way to OM on Sunday , I doubt it

Lets give every unknown quantity a 5 year deal.
Nothing could go wrong there.

Our owner went on record saying he was confident Ndiaye would be a fantastic player for us. On the sort of wages he was given a 5 year deal would not have affected club finances in any meaningful way.

Sorry to have been a disappointment!

I do, always, find it hilarious on here whenever something like this happens though. I get the disappointment. I’m disappointed about it. But some of the reactions to it are just ridiculous 😂

And that's where we differ, of course people are venting, it's what message boards are for.

Life is pretty shitty for lots of people right now and football is pure escapism from that, 90 mins where they can forget all the crap, so when the team they support does something like this it just acts as a focus for life's ills.

I think it’s all a load of bolloxs , where’s the evidence to say any of this shit is true played Saturday on his way to OM on Sunday , I doubt it

You seriously believe one of the biggest ITK in Romano is lying about this one?

Can I ask why a sell on clause is seen as good when he clearly just wants to play for Marseille?

Having one is better than none
If he's as good as we think he is, he could peak out at Marseille quite quickly - think it was 2012 they last made it out of the Champions League group stage

I personally totally disagree with this opinion. They offer us free content and access to information we have never had before. Unless people prefer being left in total darkness with regards to transfers and the running of the club...

I for one really appreciate their efforts!
I’d rather be in “total darkness” than fed propaganda.

From whoever owns the club. My point is, you moron, we cannot blame the club from selling someone who wants to leave for his hometown. We can blame the club for not investing in the team. Now go away.

Ignoring the ad hominem, the club can easily tell Ndiaye that Marseille isn't going anywhere, and you're free to leave in twelve months. And if you think that the current owners are going to magic up the sorts of money that you're talking about without substantial external investment, then wow

If it's all true, as seems very likely now, I can't even be arsed at the moment trying to be angry. I'm just genuinely gutted that the best player I've ever seen in the red and white won't get the chance to show us what he can do in the Premier League. Whatever the ins and outs of the deal, wages, contracts etc etc are, I just think it's such a shame for us as fans that we won't get to see him again.

If it's all true, as seems very likely now, I can't even be arsed at the moment trying to be angry. I'm just genuinely gutted that the best player I've ever seen in the red and white won't get the chance to show us what he can do in the Premier League. Whatever the ins and outs of the deal, wages, contracts etc etc are, I just think it's such a shame for us as fans that we won't get to see him again.

Fans always lose out.

I don't want to have a go at the guys behind the channel as they put a lot of work in and I enjoy watching some of the videos.

But when one of them has spent a day in the Prince's box at Wembley, and the other evidently has close links with him, it's difficult to see how they can stay unbiased.

They won't ask him anything serious because they don't want to risk their 'in' at the club.
Watch the q&a next week to find out , they say they are going to ask him the controversial questions aswell

He hasn't died mate, save it for the eulogy!

He’s also said one day he wants to win the ballon d’or.

He might rip it up for Marselle and then go to PSG for 100m in 2 years time.

Imagine the scenes on here if that happens and there’s no clause because we assumed he just wanted to play for OM.

It’s our way of protecting ourselves ever so slightly and getting one tiny possible win out of this shite situation.
20% sell on clause

Being fair to the prince - McCabe would have sold him in January and we’d have not gone up. His balls were smaller than a church mouse
Would have saved a huge embarrassment that will be this season.. complete lack of ambition shown by the club again.. let's make a few quid but beat Derby's lowest points tally ..well done Blades when will the club ever match the fans loyalty and ambitions. Luton Burnley building on last season Blades sell the crown jewels again and are weaker than when we went up !

Back
Top Bottom