Northyorksblade
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2009
- Messages
- 7,969
- Reaction score
- 9,049
I can't see how you can defend Wilder? The "football" his team play is pretty poor most of the time and has been even when we've had a good season per results.I’m going to be open. I’m a big Wilder fan, I’d never suggest he was the best football manager ever but I know that whilst ever he’s in charge we have a man making decisions with the future of the club in mind. I also know that any team he puts out will give everything, I would happily see him stay for the next 10 years.
I know there’s plenty who would like to see him go, I’m intrigued who those who would see him gone would want to see replace him. Who realistically could do a better job for us?
The squad he has at his disposal right now, on paper, is as good, if not better than most in this division.
Anybody out there,with half decent managerial experience would get them playing better stuff.
We need a change, sooner than later, to give a new manager a chance to turn the season around.