I have one spare ticket but I need 2 together...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WhiteHawk

Forum Sheep Herder
Reaction score
I've got one spare ticket (in block 111, row 44 - £54). My Dad wants to take his stepson but obviously wants 2 seats together, can anyone help?

im more than likely not going to be able to go and i have 2 tickets together, but theyre £34 ones. il know by tuesday if thats any good. that said, i suppose u could just buy 2 for that price anyway but i thought id offer!

im more than likely not going to be able to go and i have 2 tickets together, but theyre £34 ones. il know by tuesday if thats any good. that said, i suppose u could just buy 2 for that price anyway but i thought id offer!
That'd be great. I may well have those off you then mate. What block are they in?

Can't you go back to the club to swap the ones you have for some together?

I'd like to keep my seats I've got TBH as they look decent. There's only 3 of us going but I bought 4 for if my Dad wanted to go. He does but he wants to take his stepson too. I don't think there's any chance of me swapping what I've got for 5 seats together in the same area if I go back to the box office.

That'd be great. I may well have those off you then mate. What block are they in?

i dont know yet m8, i havent received them but they are booked n paid for. will be back in touch as im sure they'll be here Monday. as i said, its more than likely i wont be going but i cant say definitely until Tuesday (dont u just love work), just so u know if u need to make other plans!

i dont know yet m8, i havent received them but they are booked n paid for. will be back in touch as im sure they'll be here Monday. as i said, its more than likely i wont be going but i cant say definitely until Tuesday (dont u just love work), just so u know if u need to make other plans!

WhiteHawk hi m8, i just found out i can actually go to the game now sorry, so il be needing both my tickets.

Back
Top Bottom