How many in here made it 46/46?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No
That is not the case
Home matches go straight to general sale after Members

To be fair, due to the limited number of available “walk up” tickets, they have used points before in the Prem, e.g. https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/blades-v-bournemouth-ticket-details.77376/post-2396040

Same as anything where demand outstrips supply. Can’t wait to get pelters again for being able to get tickets, from folk I know who never care until we’re at the top table (not a “bigger blade” thing before anyone starts).

If you want to go to a game at Bramall Lane next season and you don't have a season ticket. you need loyalty points to purchase a ticket. You think I am wrong. then explain how I am wrong.
The club were giving loyalty points away for free for the sale of semi final tickets.
My understanding was that to buy a ticket, you must be registered on the 'system'.
This, in their mind, is a security check to stop away fans buying tickets in areas they shouldn't and also assists in identifying fans that shall we say-misbehave.
I can only assume that once you register you are given enough points to buy tickets for home games, otherwise it is impossible for new fans to get to see a game.
One thing we must do is to increase our fanbase whenever we have the opportunity. No point in arguing for a bigger stadium if you then restrict new fans from attending.

I’ve just seen the debate a few pages back.

I really don’t like watching Blades on TV, but since I had kids I’ve gone from top 10% of LP’s to very middle of the road. I’ll not get to any away games next season unless I get lucky in a ballot, but I also wouldn’t go without my eldest and he has around 12k points so that doesn’t help.

I used to consider fixtures before I booked trips and holidays, now I book them and just get mildly annoyed if we’ve got a few home games while I’m away. I’ll probably miss 4 or 5 games due to holidays next season, but 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Priorities change for people, they move, they get married, they have kids. Some people will carry on despite all the above. Personally I value family time more than watching football, if that makes me less of a Blade then never mind, hopefully my kids will remember that I was there and not at the footy.

Back
Top Bottom