How did Souza play?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I would have hooked him at half time for Norwood. He was dreadful. Maybe Hecky's scared to drop him. He looks like he'd murder your entire family if you got on the wrong side of him

He’s literally been bad for 2 games. I’m really confused as to what everyone else is seeing.

Before this everyone was hailing him as the next next Claude Makelele.

He’s literally been bad for 2 games. I’m really confused as to what everyone else is seeing.

Before this everyone was hailing him as the next next Claude Makelele.
I think that’s where the problem lies.

We saw 2 games and thought he looks good as we were all desperate for him to be the powerhouse we wanted.

Unfortunately he isn’t. The league is way too fast for him. He loses his man constantly and some effort tracking was long great.

Saying that I believe with another year in England and with our set up I believe he will be excellent for us. That maybe the championship unless Hecky can get a tune out of him.

I think that’s where the problem lies.

We saw 2 games and thought he looks good as we were all desperate for him to be the powerhouse we wanted.

Unfortunately he isn’t. The league is way too fast for him. He loses his man constantly and some effort tracking was long great.

Saying that I believe with another year in England and with our set up I believe he will be excellent for us. That maybe the championship unless Hecky can get a tune out of him.
He’s still the best we have in that role. He needs help, and unfortunately he’s been put into a side with none whatsoever.

He’s still the best we have in that role. He needs help, and unfortunately he’s been put into a side with none whatsoever.
I would say ON is still clear of him at the moment.

Hamer was poor today for sure,

However people praising Souza really need to re-watch the game particularly the first half... He was the living version of a ghost and may as well have been playing with 10 men.

Hamer was poor today for sure,

However people praising Souza really need to re-watch the game particularly the first half... He was the living version of a ghost and may as well have been playing with 10 men.
souza was no worse than mcatee and hamer who both had shockers davies and slimane next week for me

Terrible first half, quite decent second. There just aren't enough spaces on the team sheet for five at the back, two up front, attacking midfield, and a solid shield in front of the defence. Think Souza would look far better with Davies next to him.

We look too exposed with 1 sitting and 2 in the middle while still playing 2 strikers. Hamer was poor but he has shown his quality this season at times, McAtee hasn’t done anything to keep his place and don’t even get me started with Egan.

I’ve come round on Souza.

Slow and lazy with it . That level of effort is not acceptable.

When he played at Forest I thought he was just what we needed. Some.poor performances over the past couple of games.

Souza needs dropping, play one of the under 21 kids instead, he walks around the pitch offering absolutely nothing... shocking signing

I’ve come round on Souza.

Slow and lazy with it . That level of effort is not acceptable.
With you.

Quite surprised how switched off he was to the imminent danger when it came to their third goal. Plus he's a habit of turning over possession with not that difficult balls. Oh for a fit Paul Coutts before the injury!

Can't tell me that slimane does any worse than souza last 3 games.

Completely uninterested in playing for us, probably saw us as a stepping stone to someone else but only place he'll be going on basis of his efforts after the forest match is back to the Belgium 2nd division

Ive been largely un impressed with him and actually think he's the big weak link for us in midfield.

He's not that strong in the challenge and very ponderous in possession.
I think we've had our pants down potentially here but more than willing to see if he can prove me wrong.

But for me, I'd keep norwood in and bring McAtee or Slimane in next time....

That said could be a new boss by then.

i’m struggling to see what he’s offering so far. Souza is a bit like berge in terms of his lazy ‘style’ but without any of the good bits. Far too casual and safe and far too easy for the oppo to get past despite his size. Hamer has also been a bit of a dud (apart from the 2 goals). I was a huge fan of the hamer signing as well but even he’s been way of the quality needed so far. In possession he’s been very wasteful, panicked & rushed.

Having said that none of the players look good (apart from wes and ollie mac) and TBH it could be to do with the coaching and management more than the players.

Can't tell me that slimane does any worse than souza last 3 games.

Completely uninterested in playing for us, probably saw us as a stepping stone to someone else but only place he'll be going on basis of his efforts after the forest match is back to the Belgium 2nd division
He definately has that feel he is using us for exposure for bigger and better things. Very uninterested. Maybe we’re being harsh on him as early days. On current showings though i don’t think we will be getting any offers for him any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom