CONFIRMED Hecky Sacked

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Website says McCall and Hudson have left but not Lester. Presume that means he is staying in some capacity. Be interested to know what the coaching setup will be. Looking forward to Knill’s corner routines returning!

All the best to Hecky, did a good job, almost impossible to keep us up this season with the circumstances, he gave the fans some special memories along the way and the promotion has saved the club from years in the wilderness - no pun intended!

I'm sure he'll get another job soon, maybe very soon by the sounds of it I'm sure he'll get a decent reception when he inevitably returns one day with another club.

Website says McCall and Hudson have left but not Lester. Presume that means he is staying in some capacity. Be interested to know what the coaching setup will be. Looking forward to Knill’s corner routines returning!
Website also says we “Hope to have a manager by Wednesday”.
Our Club Comms make our midfield look professional and co-ordinated !

GLTTL. I wish him and McCall well.

He sensibly built on the foundations that Wilder had left (rather trying to blow the whole thing up like Slav) and did well working with the circus upstairs. He was dropped in it badly by the club this summer and this season is more on the board than on him. However, even with that being said, it's time for him to go. We looked like the worst coached team in the league.

Have my doubts about this. Wilder is combustible, has always managed upwards and is unlikely to change his outspoken approach. There are grievances dating back to last time which seem, on the face of it, to have been patched up on both sides. I have my doubts that they've been fixed and that they share both a vision and trust. Issues could well be lurking just beneath the surface and be ready to emerge and unravel the relationship. Wilder is mad for taking it on, imo, unless it's purely a financial decision; it's being directed by a new owner; or there's cast iron promises and an ostensibly shared vision.It seems like sentiment overriding sense.

The only Blades I've seen that wouldn't have Wilder back post on here. I never saw the anti Wilder sentiment when we went down beyond the internet. I see it as a populist appointment rather than a divisive one. It will curry favour with the vast majority of Blades. A very clever move by PA.

It's very interesting times to be a Blade: you can say a lot about us, but "you're a dull club" isn't one of them. There's always summat at BDTBL. Always...
I heard a group of blades on Saturday singing vile songs about Wilder's daughter, but generally agree.

Whatever people's feelings towards Hecky and the appointment of Wilder we as a fan base have to draw a line under it and move in, a few better performances and a couple of results will lift the atmosphere and get the Lane back to it's intimidating best, keep the faith everyone.UTB.

A victim of his own success, all the best Hecky, you'll get a great reception when you come back to Bramall Lane in the future

It may well not be wilder who gets the job. Club set heart on someone who are trying to make it happen urgently.

I can't say his name out of respect for my source.
Utter bollocks. Another ‘look at me, I know something you don’t but I’m not telling you what’ post.
If you can’t name this person, why post anything?

As I predicted, no need for me to apologies as it was utter ‘look at me’ bollocks .

Wtf were you saying? Or not? This team does have some bottle and quality.

Thanks for the promotion Hecky but glad we moved on.

Back
Top Bottom