CONFIRMED Hecky Sacked

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The correct decision to replace PH, despite him being dealt an impossible hand over summer. He wasn't able to work miracles this season but he steadied the ship (twice) and very importantly for the club, managed to get them up last season. For that feat alone, he should be proud of his time at the club and what he achieved.

I'm really not convinced that going back to CW is the answer - his tactics have been found out and he was never able to come up with a Plan B. After an initial lift, I foresee it turning quickly against him, especially when he starts moaning about lack of budget and speed of signings in Jan and blaming everyone but himself for losses (again). I, for one, wouldn't have gone back to an ex.

PH should have gone before the Bournemouth game IMO. That would have given the new guy time to get in there and have 2 winnable games against relegation rivals.

PA was too conservative and not bullish enough to make a call earlier in the season. When there were opportunities to make the decision. He should have gone after Newcastle.

I feel for the programme editor. Thats going to be rapid change for the game on Wednesday. Wonder if we've got someone employed ripping out the page.

Stupid woman pundit on Sky Sports says benefit of Wilder appointment would be that it would immediately galvanise the fan base, wtf, she’s getting paid for spouting that crap.
Wilder appointment has sent the forum into for and against meltdown.
She is getting paid because it is politically correct to have her on the show .

She is getting paid because it is politically correct to have her on the show .

We don't need to say they're women football teams anymore, or that it's a woman's league, it's Chelsea vs Man Utd in the Premier league on the adverts, no need to say more.

They're hoping to water down the product, but still charge us full price for it.

It's a contingency plan for when they lose the rights for the mens game to amazon or Disney.

Sky reporting Hecky and McCall have left training ground and Wilder in talks. F*** 🤬

Cant believe any fecker sees Wilder limping back into post after failing 3 clubs as a way to move the club forward. At least Warnock kept succeeding short term with saving clubs from religation and winning promotions

Fuck knows what to make of all this. I'd backed Hecky up until Bournemouth. If he was sacked before then the talk would have been we didn't allow him a chance against easier opposition. Sack him after and we're bringing in someone new for Liverpool, Brentford and Chelsea. The word from the board though was that he wouldn't be judged on results, and I think we can surely agree that the results haven't been the main problem. There's been no plan, no tactics and no inspiration anywhere. I welcome the change and as others have said, including the man himself, he can walk out of here with his head held high for what he's done for us the last 2 seasons. I truly hope the defensive coach goes too. I wasn't for Wilder coming back and I'm very sceptical of how he will handle himself if we don't get results in the next 10 games. Everything fell apart when JOC got injured and he's walking into a squad absolutely littered with injuries. I'm actually baffled about this has come about given the relationship with Wilder and the board at the end last time around. Either way, big thanks to Hecky for what he, Jack and Stuart have done. Looking forward to seeing what Chris is going to bring for the remainder of the season.

As long as he brings Billy back in January, Wilder's appointment is fine with me.

I’d just get a caretaker in to try and soften the blow and allow us to vacate the league with a bit more dignity. This is the first time in my life I’ve ever felt embarrassed being a Blade. Yeah every club has had bad seasons but SUFC seem to excel at the art of being wank.

As long as he doesn’t try playing same formation we have done and try something new happy days. If it’s the same old shit god help us

We don't need to say they're women football teams anymore, or that it's a woman's league, it's Chelsea vs Man Utd in the Premier league on the adverts, no need to say more.

They're hoping to water down the product, but still charge us full price for it.

It's a contingency plan for when they lose the rights for the mens game to amazon or Disney.
might be some truth in that

Back
Top Bottom