Unpopular Opinion: This game is what we needed?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

William Carey

Reaction score
This was a must win game absolutely no doubt about that, but an unpopular opinion or a positive note could be that this needed to of happened to get Hecky sacked.

We know Hecky isn’t the one for us so the early he goes the better chance we have of staying up.

If we won today then Hecky would have stayed but hopefully now we’ve lost we see him gone. Oh yeah… and the coaching staff.

I’m not saying this is what I wanted to happen by the way, just trying to take something positive away from it. A rebuild at SUFC is desperately required.

This was a must win game absolutely no doubt about that, but an unpopular opinion or a positive note could be that this needed to of happened to get Hecky sacked.

We know Hecky isn’t the one for us so the early he goes the better chance we have of staying up.

If we won today then Hecky would have stayed but hopefully now we’ve lost we see him gone. Oh yeah… and the coaching staff.

I’m not saying this is what I wanted to happen by the way, just trying to take something positive away from it. A rebuild at SUFC is desperately required.
Chance of staying up😁😁😁

He won't be sacked, I doubt the owner as even seen any results or watched any games this season. He should have been sacked after the arsenal game with a full international break for the new manager to work with the players (and the very little what was on international duty should have been blocked going).

I agree we need a full rebuild, all backroom staff and even the scouts. As Paul Mitchell is just as much a problem as the rest of them. But that's not going to happen under current ownership.

I can see us finishing bottom half, if not relegated next season with current manager, staff and current tactics.

Back
Top Bottom