Gone Elsewhere Georges Mikautadze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Newcastle have just signed Lewis Hall from Chelsea on a loan to buy, it’s not always the case that a club is skint if they ask for a loan.
Little bit different but I get the point.

We might not have asked for this lad but doubt Metz would entertain that.

Any transfer deal is a gamble but we are really lacking in experience up front.

Should we abandon our current policy and get in someone with more experience up top?

Or are we just going to try and get OMB/Brewster fit?
Hopefully not as that will pretty much nail us for relegation.

As the days go by we may be more desperate. And end up over paying to get the striker in we need.

Apart from Archer don’t think we are “in” for anyone. When (if) Archer goes through can see a loan striker and MF loan and that’s it
I think you are right. Was just being hopeful and overly positive. I like the look of this lad.

Still need an Ndiaye replacement and this lad i think could offer some of that. Skill, flair and goals.

We won't sign him but if we get Archer, especially with no real financial risk, the temptation must be massive to sign another quality attacker like this guy or Origi because with two of that sort of level, you suddenly feel we'd stay up - that it would be the difference

So I think we ought to have a go at something like this. Probably Origi. But it won't happen due to all the other deals that need doing and all the associated costs

I think they only way we would bring this lad in would be on a loan to buy deal with it being an option only next summer rather than an obligation. Then it might be do-able (thats if we are even interested in the lad).

I think they only way we would bring this lad in would be on a loan to buy deal with it being an option only next summer rather than an obligation. Then it might be do-able (thats if we are even interested in the lad).
Or if Archer doesn’t come

Our 4 strikers should be McBurnie & Archer , backed up by X & Traore.
Forget Brewster for this season.
Osula & Jebbo out on loan.
Marsh out on loan if ready for it
X needs to be good enough to start games coz McBurnie often injured.
I think McBurnie best role is coming off the bench, I’m not a hater at all but I do think we do need something different up front that he doesn’t have

Nudges Akpom out already. Nice. We can get him in January and reunite him with Archer. If we don't re-sign Ndiaye first

Shame, he looks good. Ajax though are being cheaky little gits for signing our players. They are a much bigger club though so no chance.

Would have loved to signed someone like this. 🤞

Our 4 strikers should be McBurnie & Archer , backed up by X & Traore.
Forget Brewster for this season.
Osula & Jebbo out on loan.
Marsh out on loan if ready for it
X needs to be good enough to start games coz McBurnie often injured.
I disagree. I think Osula should be our X. That doesn’t mean that another striker wouldn’t go amiss, someone who offers something a bit different.

I’d rather Jebbo develop with us, but that’s clearly not on the cards so I agree we should send him out on loan or flog him.

Back
Top Bottom