Gone Elsewhere Georges Mikautadze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

signed this lad on my fifa career mode and he was absolutely unreal up front for united alongside Artem Dovbyk. seeing as Dovbyk is signing for Girona it would be rude if we missed out on Mikautadze as well. I'm amazed we aren't at least looking at him, surely fits out recruitment model to a tee and now we can definitely afford him

I would be delighted if this was the "surprise" player we break our transfer rules for.

Up there with Ndaiye in my opinion (but goes down rather than getting passed defenders) £18m would be fantastic.

Would have loved Malik Tillman as well but that looks like PSV

I don't think we are but I wish we was. Asked about him before and we never had interest. The domestic market looks pretty bleak now for a striker baring Archer.

I don't think we are but I wish we was. Asked about him before and we never had interest. The domestic market looks pretty bleak now for a striker baring Archer.

So if Archer doesn’t happen; will we look abroad for a striker? (Not necessarily Mikautadze)

There's a decent chance that happens now. One name I know we have enquired about over the weekend was Imran Louza from Watford. They aren't interested in selling him though.
That's an interesting one. Very good player. Had injuries though. Left footed midfielder but a different type to OBrien. More creative. Set piece taker too - and we do need a left footed option for that. A trio of him, Hamer and Doyle would probably give us the most quality set piece takers we've ever had on the pitch at the same time

There's a decent chance that happens now. One name I know we have enquired about over the weekend was Imran Louza from Watford. They aren't interested in selling him though.
Louza is a decent player.

That's an interesting one. Very good player. Had injuries though. Left footed midfielder but a different type to OBrien. More creative. Set piece taker too - and we do need a left footed option for that. A trio of him, Hamer and Doyle would probably give us the most quality set piece takers we've ever had on the pitch at the same time
Where's Souza playing ?
My first choice MF would be Hamer , Souza & L-footed newbie with Brooks Slimane & Norwood as backup and Osborn Fleck & Coulibaly selling programmes

Back
Top Bottom