Outgoing? George Baldock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Someone just made a good point, how come all our Premiership players are valued around £3m and all the Championship players we seem to be interested in cost £5m plus?
Bar Baldock,what other of our players has been valued at £3million?,last season didn’t we quote a figure of £6 million for Magic Jack,who was a Championship player?

Bar Baldock,what other of our players has been valued at £3million?,last season didn’t we quote a figure of £6 million for Magic Jack,who was a Championship player?
We shouldn't have ANY.
Billy, Didsy, Duffy reckon they'd get bids over £3m?

Quite like Baldock although do agree offensively he might struggle a little in the Prem. He’s a good age though and could improve (look at Enda).

The fee though, despite last year of his contract, £4m? Really? Seems a shite fee for me given Will Grigg signed for Sunderland in L1 for the same and he’s gash (notwithstanding striker’s premium).

In Wilder I Trust, but I’m “meh” about that fee. Just can’t see it. Could well all be bollocks anyway, and doesn’t seem like GB is on the market after his interview with Biggs in May.

Reactions: RWE
We would have to spend more than £4m to replace baldock to the same level imo.

Would be pointless to sell at this point unless he wanted the move badly. Even then I’d suggest this could be his big chance to play regular PL football

We're not even linked with Naughton, he won't be in Wilder's thoughts at all.
And the difference is with that we need to look a different calibre of player now we've gone up, not championship players on their way down who can't get a game in his position.
Not sure how true it is but a lad on twitter commented how he knew Naughtons brother and asked if it was true, his reply was '🤐' could be something or nothing in it, but thought it was worth mentioning. Has anyone else noticed how we're linked with James Wilson again? 😒

Simpson is 6 years older than Baldock and has made 6 PL appearances this season. Can't see how replacing Baldock with Simpson improves us at all?

I think the improvement lies in Simpson being a better player with experience at a much higher level and on a free transfer.

I know, cheeky bastards! I bet wilder couldn’t stop laughing.

I could understand a bid like that if we were in League 1 maybe.

Just because Celtic can sign any bag of shite in the Scottish leagues for a 4 pack of Special Brew doesn't mean you can from the English leagues.

Not surprised that offer was turned down but wonder whether they'd have more success offering that amount for Freeman....

Should have replied "Och aye the no thank-you you tight Scottish twats.

PS Rangers are better."
Partick Thistle are better. Queen of the South are better. The mighty Gretna are better.
Any of the teams that aren’t the Old Firm are better than that pair of bigoted fucknuggets.

Freeman would be the better signing for them too. It’s not like they have much defending to do in the SPL. Freeman would run riot in that league.

It says Stoke are keen too. Written by Tom Barclay, who has decent football league contacts. Strange one. Can’t see why we’d sell unless we had a replacement lined up. £1.5m isn’t much. It’s either way off, or it’ll start making sense at some point soon.

Full back with 6 championship appearances going to Bournemouth for £4 million. Lets use the Brentford Adams/Maupay formula = £20 million. This is easy

Back
Top Bottom